Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Activare play filme pe USB la Tv LCD SAMSUNG- series 6 up

se pare ca au dat inapoi si au scos din soft(versiunile noi de soft) optiunea de mediaplayer (chiar si HD) lasand doar slideshow de photo...

o solutie ar fi downgrade la un firmware din 2008 care sa aiba WISELINK MOVIE deblocat..

alminteri - in engleza -

the right solution is to enable the MKV in a Samsung LED 6000 series TV is:

1 - Enter the Service Menu (when in standby press press info, menu, mute then standby)
    2 - Enter 'Control' option
    3 - Enter 'Sub Option'
    4 - Turn on WISELINK MOVIE, WISELINK WRITE & HIGH DEVI
    5 - Press Standby

BUT
    This just works with the firmware of May/2009 or earlier.
    The latest firmwares are completely disables the WISELINK MOVIE feature. You cannot activate it anymore.
    My firmware version number is 2000_2 and yesterday when I upgraded to the 2004_9 I cannot select it anymore!

If you want to revert back your software choose the "Alternate software" menu point and it gives you the possibility to downgrade for the earlier version.

Some problem during the play from USB.:
    Sometimes the TV reset itself when you want to play. I practically found that if you wait 2-5 seconds after you step on the movie selection and before you click, it works.
    Also happened that during the film it just quit.

I think that was the reason why the Samsung decided that remove the whole feature from the software.

SPOR

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Eu la un Samsung LE32b530 nu am aceasta optiune,ca sa o pot activa,pe usb nu merge nimic,screi doar SERVICE in spate,linga mufa.Cut o versiune mai veche de fw sa fac downgarde.Cea originala este :VERSION T-CRLPEUFC-2004.0 DATE 2009-10-07
    DM 500S,Hyundai Digicablu,Humax DIGI C HD,Diablo CAM,VU+ UNO,HH DM3800s,Triax TDA110,Inverto single black

One Man Army Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yo3fuu3 View Post
    Eu la un Samsung LE32b530 nu am aceasta optiune,ca sa o pot activa,pe usb nu merge nimic,screi doar SERVICE in spate,linga mufa.Cut o versiune mai veche de fw sa fac downgarde.Cea originala este :VERSION T-CRLPEUFC-2004.0 DATE 2009-10-07
    si eu am acelasi lcd ca tine.
    din pacate proiectul samygo nu are nimic pentru 530...

http://samygo.sourceforge.net/

Thread Information