Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Multichoice Africa - DSTV - the thieves of Africa -PLease read.

How to input keys in DSD 820 multichoice africa dstv decoder?PLease help, we pay so much money for the premium subscription, and yet dstv scrambles most of its channels, only 65 out of 220 channels are descrambled. The local customer service/dstv agents overseas, dstv forum, and dstv head office in SA all corrupted. They do not do anything about your requests or complaints - this is not fair and is a form of dictatorship - they do what they want with subscribers once you become a subscriber - On top of that many of the channels they offer are Free to air, not only they make you pay for those, but they scramble them. Have you guys ever heard of that - PLease help us out, dear friends - we, in Africa are poor and we cannot allow these vampires to drink our blood - we cannot cancel our subscribtion either as there are no real competitors.
    Last edited by utrop; 27th February 2010 at 23:46.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by utrop View Post
    How to input keys in DSD 820 multichoice africa dstv decoder?PLease help, we pay so much money for the premium subscription, and yet dstv scrambles most of its channels, only 65 out of 220 channels are descrambled. The local customer service/dstv agents overseas, dstv forum, and dstv head office in SA all corrupted. They do not do anything about your requests or complaints - this is not fair and is a form of dictatorship - they do what they want with subscribers once you become a subscriber - On top of that many of the channels they offer are Free to air, not only they make you pay for those, but they scramble them. Have you guys ever heard of that - PLease help us out, dear friends - we, in Africa are poor and we cannot allow these vampires to drink our blood - we cannot cancel our subscribtion either as there are no real competitors.
    So because you claim you are poor you should steal?

DSTV doesnt have 220 channels no idea where you get that idea.
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

These subscriptions are not mandatory, and are not paid for by all, it is a choice to make.
    If you dont want them to steal from you, why do you want to steal from them, while there is lots of free stuff to watch in every country in Africa.
    If you want to join the class, you must be classic and pay the requirements.
    If all dont pay they'll stop the provisions or go lower.
    If they too are paying to their providers, then they have to put a mark up, and competition is not refused - always remember you can start one cheaper and compete, nothing is impossible.
    I noticed that most of the money is tax, and a percentage is paid to the local govts shareholding. Try and research on that.

the channel numbering is high but remember they start at 100, and offer some channels in different languages, thereby doubling some channels or tripling the same channel for different viewer groups.

There is a lot on satellite FTA, and is a once payment, please consult your local satellite dealers abt FTAs if you like the stuff.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Spies everywhere

DSTV has their spies everywhere, this way they can gossip back to Multichoice Africa as you see friends - just be careful whever you say things as these gossipers are here. Eutelsat w7 36 E - about 220 channels available to Africa - only about 65 descrambled - In SA, they get everything from IS10 68 E, but they scramble the channels their neighbors get from W7.BTW, nobody is stealing, we are paying the premium subscribtion, so at least descramble the channels for the rest of Africa.
    Last edited by utrop; 28th February 2010 at 12:16.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

DSTV has their spies everywhere, this way they can gossip back to Multichoice Africa as you see friends - just be careful whever you say things as these gossipers are here. Eutelsat w7 36 E - about 220 channels available to Africa - only about 65 descrambled - In SA, they get everything from IS10 68 E, but they scramble the channels their neighbors get from W7.BTW, nobody is stealing, we are paying the premium subscribtion, so at least descramble the channels for the rest of Africa.
    AS if anybody cares .... love your pm Its so funny I had to post it for all my freinds here to laugh at as well. Maybe you should read my location as certainly I do not work for DSTV hahahahahaha Suggest you do a bit of research first. I have been watching DSTV for many years now... oh yeah in Asia, Europe USA South America... many places people have DSTV Multichoice Africa.

I have to tell you I watch DSTV on the internet so when I travel I can watch it anywhere in the world. I also watch it at home on satellite dish as well.

Quote Originally Posted by utrop
    We are going to fuckin break you encryption system you son of bitch, go and gossip to multichoice where you work as Engineer whatever -you can do your job as a fagget gossiper - BTW in asia, they are already providing everybody with the C-band content (although this will stop in May). Everybody has it. The ones for ku band has already been ripped too and I know many people who did that . Unfortunately, these people are scared of people like you who act like fagget kiddy sissy gossipers and they do not want to share. You are stealing us, for the huge amount of cash we pay to dstv premium subscribtion and getting on about 65 channels out of 200 something - go fuck yourself, piece of shit.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

we, in Africa are poor and we cannot allow these vampires to drink our blood - we cannot cancel our subscribtion either as there are no real competitors.
    Suggest you cancel your subscription if too poor. Borrow a pair of binoculars and watch for free from somebody elses TV set.

THE GOOD THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE, SOME THINGS YOU JUST HAVE TO PAY FOR

You claim above you know the people who can rip cards so why then do you ask for keys. Ask your friends for a free card.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

You already proved everything yourself bro, that is, what you are - I don't have anything to say....You take care.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

You already proved everything yourself bro, that is, what you are - I don't have anything to say....You take care.
    Well you already spoke your trash.... by the way the keys work fine

Have fun stealing DSTV like the rest of the RDI members here

Thread Information