Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default reception problem ubc

since the recent channel relocation of truevisions ,i cannot seem to receive discovery turbo ,and discovery lifestyle stations,,maybe more that i am not aware of.
    after the rescan,these stations show up in the satelite list as clones of TS-A and TS-C ,showing current program content,but these are not viewable.
    the original TS-A and TS-C channels showing sports programming play normally.
    can anyone confirm these channels working ok for them?
    i am using db500.
    cheers,,,dave

R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default re

Quote Originally Posted by davidss1 View Post
    since the recent channel relocation of truevisions ,i cannot seem to receive discovery turbo ,and discovery lifestyle stations,,maybe more that i am not aware of.
    after the rescan,these stations show up in the satelite list as clones of TS-A and TS-C ,showing current program content,but these are not viewable.
    the original TS-A and TS-C channels showing sports programming play normally.
    can anyone confirm these channels working ok for them?
    i am using db500.
    Delete all the channels

Then do a fresh re-scan

UBC TrueVision now on channel rs112 have HBO HD
    On channel rs111 they have NFL sports HD

Its time for a HD Receiver

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by davidss1 View Post
    since the recent channel relocation of truevisions ,i cannot seem to receive discovery turbo ,and discovery lifestyle stations,,maybe more that i am not aware of. after the rescan,these stations show up in the satelite list as clones of TS-A and TS-C ,showing current program content,but these are not viewable. the original TS-A and TS-C channels showing sports programming play normally. can anyone confirm these channels working ok for them? i am using db500.
    You need to be aware that Truevisions also has added a new frequency 12396 H 30000 2/3 and the Discovery channels are on this.

But you can also do a manual scan on one few and enable network search to scan all the channels. Or add the frequency to your transponder list and then scan that frequency manually.

If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

thanx for the info guys,,,problem solved
    cheers,,,dave

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Reception problem UBC

Hi all,

I too have been having problems since the change in lineup along a similar nature to this.

My signal strength is now down in the 50% region. Satellite dish is all still good, coz when i plug my UBC box back in it all works fine.

I think i need to adjust some settings, so it can get a good lock again, any ideas?

Tried deleting and rescanning as EDIRECT suggested, but it cant get a lock coz the signal is so low.

I had something similar occur previously, but i changed my LNB1 and LNB0 settings and it worked again.

If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated, or if you would like to share you LNB1 and LNB0 settings so i know i have them correct.

Thanks in advance

Thread Information