Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    85
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Any satelite dealer in Bangkok


    Hi,
    My friend is looking for a Bangkok dealer, who can help him buy a receiver. He is more interested in getting programs via internet. If there is anyone on this forum,who is happy to assist, please provide the contact details. He will be there in early Feb.
    Cheers

  2. #2
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chuchari View Post
    Hi, My friend is looking for a Bangkok dealer, who can help him buy a receiver. He is more interested in getting programs via internet. If there is anyone on this forum,who is happy to assist, please provide the contact details. He will be there in early Feb. Cheers
    If he wants to get content by the interenet do you mean a streaming package or card sharing as cleary there are many ways to get satellite content without a dish or receiver required
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  3. #3
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    85
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post
    If he wants to get content by the interenet do you mean a streaming package or card sharing as cleary there are many ways to get satellite content without a dish or receiver required
    He does not want to put a big dish. So, he is looking at streaming and not card sharing. If there are other ways to get the content live, I am sure that he would be interested and so would I be, from a knowledge perspective. I thought I will let him talk directly to the dealer to find the best way forward for him.

  4. #4
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    THAILAND
    Posts
    295
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chuchari View Post
    Hi,
    My friend is looking for a Bangkok dealer, who can help him buy a receiver. He is more interested in getting programs via internet. If there is anyone on this forum,who is happy to assist, please provide the contact details. He will be there in early Feb.
    Cheers
    Google
    JSAT.TV they are based in Bangkok
    JOE SOAP

  5. #5
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    85
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by JOESOAP View Post
    Google
    JSAT.TV they are based in Bangkok
    Thanks for that. I have passed on the details.

  6. #6
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    86
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    The above is an expensive option, though its website has a lot of useful information. Take a look at this one as an alternative.

    http://www.9sats.com/

    I'm afraid the website is in Thai but you can get an idea of the prices and contact details.
    There are also many stockists of PSI and Infosat products (two local manufacturers). The only problem is that I am not sure that any of these will give much advice on streaming - CS, yes.

  7. #7
    SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bletchley Park Code Breaking Lab
    Posts
    2,521
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chuchari View Post
    Thanks for that. I have passed on the details.
    JSAT TV does not supply streaming content afaik this way.

    I do but the systems are not cheap as uploading bandwidth for doesnt come cheap. We have Truevisions, DSTV and Australia Network on our streaming







    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?


  8. #8
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    85
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by citizen33 View Post
    The above is an expensive option, though its website has a lot of useful information. Take a look at this one as an alternative.

    http://www.9sats.com/

    I'm afraid the website is in Thai but you can get an idea of the prices and contact details.
    There are also many stockists of PSI and Infosat products (two local manufacturers). The only problem is that I am not sure that any of these will give much advice on streaming - CS, yes.
    Thanks. I have passed on the details to him as well.

  9. #9
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    85
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by irdeto2engineer View Post
    JSAT TV does not supply streaming content afaik this way.

    I do but the systems are not cheap as uploading bandwidth for doesnt come cheap. We have Truevisions, DSTV and Australia Network on our streaming
    Thanks. He is looking for Malayalam channels. I have told him he can get every channel by insalling a big dish. He does not want to do that & is looking for the streaming option. Please PM me if you offer the same with the details.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top