Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Thread: Irdeto2

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Irdeto2

Is there any hack for Irdeto2, so I can watch TFC?

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

non available unfortunatly
    any series two encryptions are very hard to break, simply because the card will not reveal information.

I did notice that 16 people had read this post, and not one of them bothered to answer, There's a word for that "PARASITES"
    regards from OZ bassett

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

maybe they simply did not know the answers to the question. yeah, 2nd generation encryptions are harder to break, but once all the 1st gen encryption gets obsolete as all or most of the providers are shifting technologies, then the hackers/crackers will do the same: shift their interest on the new thing (hackers tend to get bored too soon and lose interest on something old). look at nagravision2, already inroads are being made on how to open the system. it won't be long imho that these 2nd generation encryptions will again be open to all of us.

as of now, be contented with cable tapping for TFC viewers. once irdeto2 clones are implemented, nobody will bother about TFC as showtime is much better than TFC, heheheh.

now, there are STB's that come preconfigured with cards being shared on the internet from the STB maker themselves. card sharing is another option for irdeto2 as of now, but the cost of equipment and the unguaranteed access for the shared cards are the risks you have to take.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

... you know what, a lot of my friends from around the world is wondering. why no body finance or atleast the gov of Phil. try to transmit an fta channel to middle east.... we are so called the "new hero (bagong bayani)"

even the most corrupt country like Bangladesh (no offense!) are transmiting fta, and who else Sri Lanka? they have a good channel in cband..... how can we be a pro-gov if they don't even support our need in time like this.?

I hope that somebody out there will keep on studing giving us a fta channel....
    M A B U H A Y !

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

yes youre right peklat even here in italy vietnamese and other they have fta channel, i'm agree with you they called us bagong bayani but they bother us to send information for free

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

just send your dollars back and make the politicians happy. what they will gain if they transmit for free here? a few votes perhaps? but if they let the businessmen do their work, they get the money, no sweat and all. the leaders-that-be in our country is busy wrangling each other out of the seat. so don't expect anything like free channel at the soonest, maybe if we annihilate all politicians (i'll be more than willing to send a suicide dog bomber to GMA during one of the rallies) and start with kindergarten student being impregnated with good values and morals, only then we can expect our free channel, lol.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

thanks guys for reading my mail

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

We even have an uplink center left by the Americans in Subic Bay, so I guess uplinking an FTA channel for Filipinos abroad would not be that expensive for the government.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by SohoFan
    We even have an uplink center left by the Americans in Subic Bay, so I guess uplinking an FTA channel for Filipinos abroad would not be that expensive for the government.
    Yeah...uplinking is not a problem. But whatabout the satellite transponder rental? For as long as there is the "BUWAYAS" (Crooks) in our gov't. officials, all this things will remain a dream.

batuh

Default fta channel?

slightly OT,

a few days back, i heard (partly) over the late afternoon news,
    cong. R.Biazon calling upon the others start acting on the
    Anti-Cable theft bill in congress.
    (that may also go beyond the terrestrial cable broadcast)

our pols are so quick to act if their interests are the ones at stake!
    and they come in cheap for lobbying.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

our present goverment will not do that because Lopezes had a good alliance to Gloria. The multi dollar bussiness of Lopezes will be affected if we can get an FTA channel from philippines. Who will buy subscription of TFC if u can get channel from philippines for free?

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default FTA TV for Kabayans

Hi,

Let us not blame on anyone else, Let us start it by our own initiative we can open up OFW Broadcast internationaly.

So those who are interested just PM me and give your ideas,suggestion and all things you can share to have this dream a reality.

Cheers,

Johnpal

Thread Information