Mr. Ganesh Rao ,as I think I am not right to use this channel to inform our readers the problem you made and as you have use this channel than there is no option for me to inform readers as what really happen.
The matter here why you canít proof of what have you said and you are the real con man who thinks can embarrasses and shy away your victims by posting un honest and un ethical matters of individuals you canít deal or solve via direct contact as your motive to kill them so that they wonít cross your line but you are wrong for your illegal activities.
Its not only I fall as your victim there is some one out there knows what you did to them as time comes by you will know . The matter you owe me as your friend has inform me that he had pass the money to you and if its so why its hard for you to pay me instead giving all this crabs or you can say its burn as you have ordered a dm and now cancelled.
Ganesh a/l roa you are a bz man and you are doing this illegal activity for donkey years and why if a person you cannot handle you goes out to tarnish them at any cost as than you can hide on your smart way to do like this to your victims.
Why in the world you have to dragged in another frd into your war, Mr George is a frd of mind too, but we suppose to meet in India, but I called him inform him that I canít meet him due to the tight schedules, well whatís that if I donít meet Mr George you want to put in your statement, Mr George may called me up and inform if is there is some thing wrong. Mr George inform me to come down to his town than we can make arrangement as he said there a lot of service there, so what the hell you are talking from one area now going to another area? Is this RDI board is for your personal use ,attacking your victim so that they shy away, man wake up ,you are very wrong ,just time will tell.

Just check with hp provider if you forgot what you send via sms to me, how come you are talk backward now,like back to ...ure! If I donít send than send back my money back or you take and inform me! Here are your sms
SMS 29/12/09 Yes Mem,Give me two days and I will flash the Dm,I can ONLY ORDER THE DM ONCE,I HAVE RECEIVED FUNDS FROM YOU,CHEER

SMS 29/12/09 again,My bank a/c is HONG LEONG BANK A/C OO4-50-05253-6 ,NAME STATED AS GANESH RAO A/L KONDAYAH.
SMS AGAIN ON 29/12/09 YES MEM,I HAVE YOUR RM280/- FROM ARVIN SEND THE BALANCE RM 300/- IF YOU WANT THE DM ASAP ,WE CLOSE THE SALES AND MOVE TO THE NEXT!
SMS ON 30/12/09 YES MEM ,SO I HAVE GIVEN YOU MY AC AND I DONíT SEE ANY MONEY? CC ARVIN
SMS ON 31/12/09 MR MORGAN ,UNLIKE YOU WE WILL DEFINITELY RETURN BACK YOUR GOD DAMM MONEY,CC AMIRIT,GEORGE,
HERE AGAIN YOUR MOTIVE SENDING CC TO PERSON WHO HAVE NO CONCERN ,JUST TO GET YOUR VICTIM?
(I am still keeping all your sms as you yourself said that you have received the money from Arvin and now you are talking shits) and more proof about you wait, Call me if you dare or meet, this is my hp + 60 013 8188780 ,now who owes who man?
I am very Sorry Mr.George as Mr Ganesh started to cover his wrong doings so that he can still survive!Mr Arvin Nair all your sms is with me ,you are true great liar! You still owe me and I have never owe to you or your con man Mr Ganesh ,