Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Beware Of Gregory Carmal SCAM

Gregory Carmal (real name Morgan Gregory) is from Kuching East Malaysia, while in ******** and seeing me from Malaysia he PM'ed me and requested assistance on dreamboxes, He was so nice and even welcomed me to his town in Kuching, seeing him being so nice and being a reputated senior member here in ********, i've trusted him and helped him to configure his home dreamboxes,i've even given him access to a few FREE C lines from my server, and as time goes he drops by to Kuala Lumpur and we meet each other and I've treated him to dinners and entertained him.

I've always respected and treated him so nicely,and he went back and would call and tell me that he has many confirmed clients for dreamboxes in his town and promised to tranfer funds to my bank account and requested me to immediately send the dreamboxes to him first, and so i did as his intruction and confirmations. But as times goes, he never at all send any funds, I have on numerous occasion sent him my Bank Accout number as a reminder and he would pretend as he has not requested, i will of course (as a fool who needs money) sms to him my Bank Account Number and he would then again keep silence about it, till one day when i have given up, and confronted him directly about payments and he being a real BS himself, tells me he is out of town to attend uncle, untie, friend, brother funerals, it's really weird that someone always seems to meet accidents and pass away whenever one request for payments.

Anyway, lets just be fair here and wait to hear his side of the story.

Regards,
    Shahjees

p/s Georgekamal will have a lot more to say about Gregory Carmal
    who've visited south indian tour last year, but thats another story.
    Last edited by shahjees; 3rd January 2010 at 01:28.

Silver Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by shahjees View Post
    Gregory Carmal (real name Morgan Gregory) is from Kuching East Malaysia, while in ******** and seeing me from Malaysia he PM'ed me and requested assistance on dreamboxes, He was so nice and even welcomed me to his town in Kuching, seeing him being so nice and being a reputated senior member here in ********, i've trusted him and helped him to configure his home dreamboxes,i've even given him access to a few FREE C lines from my server, and as time goes he drops by to Kuala Lumpur and we meet each other and I've treated him to dinners and entertained him.

I've always respected and treated him so nicely,and he went back and would call and tell me that he has many confirmed clients for dreamboxes in his town and promised to tranfer funds to my bank account and requested me to immediately send the dreamboxes to him first, and so i did as his intruction and confirmations. But as times goes, he never at all send any funds, I have on numerous occasion sent him my Bank Accout number as a reminder and he would pretend as he has not requested, i will of course (as a fool who needs money) sms to him my Bank Account Number and he would then again keep silence about it, till one day when i have given up, and confronted him directly about payments and he being a real BS himself, tells me he is out of town to attend uncle, untie, friend, brother funerals, it's really weird that someone always seems to meet accidents and pass away whenever one request for payments.

Regards,
    Shahjees

Let us hear their version if they post.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default to Mr ganesh Rao

This Mr Ganesh Rao is operating a Illegal Cable Tv in KL ,and I did not do any thing wrong to him,Just ask him to pay my RM280 which is for a frd IN JB for Jack and a posiioner but he refuse and get mad to me ,its time that the MCMC of Malaysia will be knocking his door!

Regards,
    Shahjees

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thumbs down 10

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory Carmal View Post
    This Mr Ganesh Rao is operating a Illegal Cable Tv in KL ,and I did not do any thing wrong to him,Just ask him to pay my RM280 which is for a frd IN JB for Jack and a posiioner but he refuse and get mad to me ,its time that the MCMC of Malaysia will be knocking his door!
    And here we get to see the real devil inside him responding and using lame tactics and threating to report to authorities for running a free exchange CCcam server.

The question is simple:
    Where is the payment for confirmed orders from:

i) 30 confirmed dreambox from the long house (or was it never existed)
    ii) Confirmed delivery for Mr.Lim ( or did you SCAMMED him as well )

Please bare the details for all of us to see the real you.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default The Other side of the Story

Mr George please add in your comment if I had any problem with ,did I meet you in India?

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

sure, you called him up from south india to meet him up the next day but you did not turn up while he wasted his time waiting for you
    heck you did not even have some courtesy to at least send him
    a sms for not turning up.

You requested George's assistance to arrange for ground tour and he did for you as you requested and confirmed but then again being a big BS yourself, you did not even bothered with the tour.

Anyway, stop mani....ting this issue with other issues, just provide answers to my earlier allegations against you.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default to Mr ganesh Rao

sure, you called him up from south india to meet him up the next day but you did not turn up while he wasted his time waiting for you
    heck you did not even have some courtesy to at least send him
    a sms for not turning up.

You requested George's assistance to arrange for ground tour and he did for you as you requested and confirmed but then again being a big BS yourself, you did not even bothered with the tour.

Anyway, stop mani....ting this issue with other issues, just provide answers to my earlier allegations against you.
    My frd India is a big country ,why are you talking like kids,is it wrong or big issue if you can't meet a person due unfore seen circumstances,why is not Mr George complaining,what are you trying to pull here ,why are you running from the main matters? what are you trying to say or fool people with con man factor. Now Mr.George have to call me ,we did not meet and there is no arrangement made as he confirmed ,yes i did ask him and also info him that i can't make ,why are you so trouble from no point going nuts. well frd this not a place to argue . I hope that the moderators cancelled delete all your nonsence post ASAP. Please Mr. George why is your frd doing this ,Do he think he can walk away with all this matters! Mr Ganesh Rao ,wake up ,you are not child ,grow up man .

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Angry

you as a senior member in ******** and writing whats not, I seriously did not expect and deserve this from a senior member like you. Lesson learnt, and a hard one it is. It's allright, I am willing to forgo my losses and forget your existence.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default MR ganesh Rao

you as a senior member in ******** and writing whats not, I seriously did not expect and deserve this from a senior member like you. Lesson learnt, and a hard one it is. It's allright, I am willing to forgo my losses and forget your existence.
    Yes you are true I am a senior and that’s why I keep it professional and did not use the RDI to inform of your illegal activities and what you owes me, but when I ask from you, you got mad and wants and thinking that by posting it on RDI will shy me OFF as what you have done to many other victims.
    If you can do this from the the wrong side why victims like me have to hide, call me and talk if you dare and come and meet me,if I owe you? Are you a Gentleman, who owes who?

Regards

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default The Other side of the Story CONTINUE

Mr. Ganesh Rao ,as I think I am not right to use this channel to inform our readers the problem you made and as you have use this channel than there is no option for me to inform readers as what really happen.
    The matter here why you can’t proof of what have you said and you are the real con man who thinks can embarrasses and shy away your victims by posting un honest and un ethical matters of individuals you can’t deal or solve via direct contact as your motive to kill them so that they won’t cross your line but you are wrong for your illegal activities.

Its not only I fall as your victim there is some one out there knows what you did to them as time comes by you will know . The matter you owe me as your friend has inform me that he had pass the money to you and if its so why its hard for you to pay me instead giving all this crabs or you can say its burn as you have ordered a dm and now cancelled.
    Ganesh a/l roa you are a bz man and you are doing this illegal activity for donkey years and why if a person you cannot handle you goes out to tarnish them at any cost as than you can hide on your smart way to do like this to your victims.
    Why in the world you have to dragged in another frd into your war, Mr George is a frd of mind too, but we suppose to meet in India, but I called him inform him that I can’t meet him due to the tight schedules, well what’s that if I don’t meet Mr George you want to put in your statement, Mr George may called me up and inform if is there is some thing wrong. Mr George inform me to come down to his town than we can make arrangement as he said there a lot of service there, so what the hell you are talking from one area now going to another area? Is this RDI board is for your personal use ,attacking your victim so that they shy away, man wake up ,you are very wrong ,just time will tell.

Just check with hp provider if you forgot what you send via sms to me, how come you are talk backward now,like back to ...ure! If I don’t send than send back my money back or you take and inform me! Here are your sms
    SMS 29/12/09 Yes Mem,Give me two days and I will flash the Dm,I can ONLY ORDER THE DM ONCE,I HAVE RECEIVED FUNDS FROM YOU,CHEER

SMS 29/12/09 again,My bank a/c is HONG LEONG BANK A/C OO4-50-05253-6 ,NAME STATED AS GANESH RAO A/L KONDAYAH.
    SMS AGAIN ON 29/12/09 YES MEM,I HAVE YOUR RM280/- FROM ARVIN SEND THE BALANCE RM 300/- IF YOU WANT THE DM ASAP ,WE CLOSE THE SALES AND MOVE TO THE NEXT!
    SMS ON 30/12/09 YES MEM ,SO I HAVE GIVEN YOU MY AC AND I DON’T SEE ANY MONEY? CC ARVIN
    SMS ON 31/12/09 MR MORGAN ,UNLIKE YOU WE WILL DEFINITELY RETURN BACK YOUR GOD DAMM MONEY,CC AMIRIT,GEORGE,
    HERE AGAIN YOUR MOTIVE SENDING CC TO PERSON WHO HAVE NO CONCERN ,JUST TO GET YOUR VICTIM?
    (I am still keeping all your sms as you yourself said that you have received the money from Arvin and now you are talking shits) and more proof about you wait, Call me if you dare or meet, this is my hp + 60 013 8188780 ,now who owes who man?
    I am very Sorry Mr.George as Mr Ganesh started to cover his wrong doings so that he can still survive!

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thumbs down

Bravo Morgan Gregory, in here once you've requested my goodwill to configure your dreamboxes and thereafter helped yourself to the given free C lines, and in return you threatening me for running a free (and Illegal in your terms) exchange CCcam server, only a mentally incapacitated professional senior members like you will bite the hand that helped...

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thumbs down

the SMS above are authentic and real, only goes to show there was transaction and confirmed orders from Morgan Gregory, made a request for bank account, promised to bank in but never did...

Morale of the story?

Never trust or deal with Morgan Gregory, or even if you have to, please ensure you get the payment upfront before sending your goods.

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Admin

Dear Admin please have a look here.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Exclamation New movies channels is on Thaicom 2/5

Family entertainment(Myanmar Mux) added new english movies & infotainment channels MULTI MAX.This channels now available in free both Thaicom 5 & DVB -T in Yangon.The technical parameters for this channels was 3617 var 12500.Now u can get this channels in free tail end of test transmission.After this period,U will paid Ks.2000/month for this channels.

Thx
    Stop Using Plastic Bags!
    Using 5R to Protect Our Green Planet
    Reduce,Reuse,Recycle,Reject & Return

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Exclamation

Stop Using Plastic Bags!
    Using 5R to Protect Our Green Planet
    Reduce,Reuse,Recycle,Reject & Return

Thread Information