Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Question KAON ksc 100 mco RECEIVER

I have kaon ksc 100 mco dish tv reciver , problem is when i swicth on it shows searchng for new software,then it show booting , later i find blue screen, no channel display,again it repeats
    kindly help me
    thanks in advance

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default kaon 100mco

upgrade your reciever with old software.your stb is not completly upgrade with new software.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Question kaon

Quote Originally Posted by jagoo_spd View Post
    upgrade your reciever with old software.your stb is not completly upgrade with new software.
    could any one please guide me how to upgrade receiver, this receiver working fine, then suddenly problem occured, ihave got rs cable,
    Thanks in advance

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default urgent help

Quote Originally Posted by THE DON View Post
    could any one please guide me how to upgrade receiver, this receiver working fine, then suddenly problem occured, ihave got rs cable,
    Thanks in advance
    please help me to sort out the problem

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

dude i have face the same problem with the same decoder i tried alot but didnt got it fixed i would sugest you buy a new one contact some1 to pair it with your card or you can sell you card and purchase a whole new set of dishtv coz these new decoders from zenega are much beter then kaon.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Smile kaon 100mco

no any problem in this box with new softwae but it should be completely upgrede.and if you want to use it with old firmware,you can change it.it is very easy take a old firmware box and switch on it than press three times chanel next button from box panel and quickely press recall button on remot control.in a few second your box reboot automaticaly and display on box 'pppp' now it is ready. than take your slave box and connect rs 232 cable and switch on it, downloading start. you can see downloading on box and in tv.
    Last edited by jagoo_spd; 15th December 2009 at 16:36.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Yes this works but when i have this upgrade problem with the STB the flashing processes completed successfully and then the stb reboots. does the same process over and over again on reboot.... it was some problem with the rom... when i changed the rom with the same reciever then it was ok but as the card was paird with the previous rom so it was not working as my card was about to expire i purchased a new one as it was almost the same price.

Thread Information