Un Super Plugin pentru E2
E2 Subtitle player by DDamir (Dreambox, Ipbox, Kathrein, Topfield)
What is Subtitle player v2.0
Subtitle player is a plugin for Enigma2 based satellite receivers (Ipbox, Dreambox, Kathrein, Topfield...) featuring:
- you can use plugin to get all kind of information's about the movie, on original language or translated with Google Translate. Also, it translates movie titles from various languages if possible (for example if you search EPG of German, Polish, Dutch provider you will get original movie title and info about the movie on English). Advantage of this plugin comparing to original IMDB plugin is
- speed (it's a lot faster because it has direct access to the epg of current channel)
- has an option to manually specify search terms
- enables translation of results to other languages
- downloads subtitles from internet and translates movie titles over epg.
Subtitles are downloaded from two databases
[li]PerfectSat DTC database[/li]
featuring subtitle display in the movies or series without conversion. Something like Drtic but with more options. Movies can be subtitled regardless if you're watching them live or as a recording.
Subtitle Player 2.25
So guys, thanks to our frendu DDamir here is new version 2.25
What is new :
- Added new languages (Greek, Romanian, Arabic, English)
- Added Help option
- Improved loading of non-standard (problematic) subtitles
- When jumping with up and down buttons (10 subtitles) now appears an info bar about the subtitle time (if you want quickly jump close info bar with exit or OK button)
- And last and very important news is: - 5 button now opens full subtitle list (not just +/- 25 lines of text) and on each line you have a timing now.
This allows a lot easier finding the right line of subtitle thath you need (eg, if you start to watch on the 30th-minute of movie you can easy find subtitle around that time.
enigma2-plugin-extensions-subtitleplayer_2.25_mipsel.ipk - 0.05MB
Subtitle_Player_2.0_EN.pdf - 1.09MB