DT4 CCcamInfoPHP - With GeoIP
- New parameter in config.php:
/ / Setting up a server for sending emails.
- $ SMTP = "" / / server name smtp / pop does not
- $ Smtp_port = "" / / server port smtp / normally 25
- $ Send_mail_from ="";// your email
- $ Mail_username = "" / / username if the server requires authentication
- $ Mail_password = "" / / password if the server requires authentication
- $ Clientmessageemail  = array ("",""); / / email clients
- New features
- In the directory "flags" is a readme.txt file that explains how to add more images of flags of countries. If the image of the flag does not appear in the application, then it is because there is no image and has to add the directory "flags".
- You can send an email to all customers or only to a
- There is a form in the client details that allows you to configure your e-mail, or configure the parameters messageemail existing config.php
- Displays images of flags of the countries of the clients and servers
- View the geolocation of a client or server via google maps. To view just click the top banner.
Important: The config.php has a new parameter so do not use any previous version of
CCcamInfoPHP_v0_8_6__DT4.zip - 7.9 Mb