Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Thread: este adevarat?

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default este adevarat?

Gemini_230_DM7000

So das neue Gimini230 ist jetzt bei uns zu haben .
    Wir wunschen allen viel spaß mit dieser GeminiVersion
    Leider hat Schädel mit keinen text gegeben ,leuft aber 1a
    wie immer danke an das nette IHAD Team das wir es auch
    haben

eu am interdictie pe forum ihaveadream
    si nici nu stiu germana.am primit asta pe mail de la digital for all.
    350 kg de scule!

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: este adevarat?

Nici eu nu mai pot accesa I have a Dreambox,i-mi cer ceva dar nici eu nu stiu germana.

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Scrie acolo ca momentan Schaedelmeister nu mai are nici un chef sa mearga mai departe, se gandeste sa abandoneze. Problema este de la aparitia unei beta image, si el nu poate face nimic decat sa caute spionul din propria casa.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

mai mult, si sat-industry trec pe un sistem de subscriptii, si-au modificat si interfata (arata acum in stilul linuxquestions).
    DM800PVR-250GB, offset 1,8 m, LNB Invacom 0,3 dB, pozitioner Diseqc 1.0-1.2 Vbox II
    Gemini2 Project 3.80

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Azi, ora 10:32 am intrat pe I-have-a-dream; ultima versiune Gemini pt. 7000 este inca 2.2.
    DreamBox DM 7000S/4, SS2, Kathy UFS 910, 1.2m Al, H-H, INVACOM 0.3 dB.

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Da asa este.

_...._ Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

versiunea 2.3 nu este altceva decit versiunea 2.2 insa are 2 emulatoare gata instalate.
    The Bible is like a software license, no one actually reads it, they just scroll to the bottom and click I agree!

Banned
    RDI - Board Banned Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thus, now little time applied, it much was discussed, telephoned, thoughts made and I thinks, which I should express myself times to the incidents. Okay, which does not emerge a beta image times somewhere can happen, that is also the discussion basis been, also not with me. But post of material data is lowest drawer and not in the sense of the Dreambox Scene. I wanted to leave no compassion, or other with the off-line the board also on us to pull. We have already a thick skin. But which does not go off in the last weeks in such a way is any longer solemnly. There one stops after the other one, because against an unwritten Codex will offend again and again. Everyone somewhat longer in the Scene is white, which I means. If an image emerges and this as Non Public beta is defined with us in the IHAD, it is removed immediately from our team. Why?! From respect for the developer. One says by a Emuentwickler, which he would not like, who its run bird is publicly spread, or is offered, then we leave this. Why?! From respect for the developer. Thus we hold by such things, surely are actually always the whole narrow degree, but we try to keep it at least the desires of others. I would have known also the material data of satcar with us posts. Why I do not make that?! Because I me not on such plays inlet and because so which is not also right itself. Surely the InterNet is not anonymous, but everyone from us can contribute a small part to it. Which uses it you, because tomorrow you stop today an absolute board served (like a beta image) and the troop, because they are it wrong. Which makes it then?! The original DMM image flashen? Hope, which makes itself still one for the Dream straight and something begins into the programmers Scene enters. How long want you to wait, until a good image creates? I do not believe most people knowledge at all, how much work, blood and sweat behind it are. I wanted to set simply only times an indication, which thus cannot continue it and which should seize everyone times to the own nose, if he which passes on. Perhaps there are nix more to tomorrow passes on. Also or other one should consider itself time, what it makes, if its material data emerge somewhere in the net, tomorrow could it its own be. I believe a Ghost also economically would look, if its data would stand somewhere, or musicbob, tagana, Hydra and like it all heisen. Over break this to prevent and from fear of that the Scene I that made and times so a kind awake shaking action started. Each of the 1+1 to add can, gets ne WHOIS inquiry. calls and asks people that, what thing eat, if someone tells garbage. That clarifies among themselves and does not pull not the whole Dream Scene also purely. Surely are there always times disputes, but therefore directly someone at the Pranger to place and in the i-Net its data publish? Before several years gangs controlled the roads of the USA (clearly, today also still) and it was somewhat introduced, so that one can deliver such quarrels also unblutig. Were the Battles. Opposing ones of youth course traffen themselves and made themselves merry with music over the others. Why one cannot in the today's time also so which make?! Instead of being irreverent to be assigned or over others and writes Plugins puts you, programs images etc.. So can you show, you also which to the box have and other user have also which of it. Everyone has which of it. Our primary goal is it nevertheless, from the Dreambox the Non plus Ultra rauszuholen and not different in the InterNet to outen or otherwise as to the leg pinkeln. I white now not, whether my message comes to the whole people there outside more rueber, to fight but I try here for something which goes slowly however reliably the brook down. I for my part would not like, different forums itself mutually try here to make broken, on the contrary it is nevertheless next to each other/with one another a life, as against each other. Who can with whom, can be received partnerships or draw large projects up. I for my part would not like, someone mean servers hacked, in the reversal conclusion make I in such a way which naturally also not. The proverb seizes also here: "which you do not want that one does to you, add ' also no different one!" For me is called: My acting orients oneself at a high ideal, which can become never completely fair I in practice and must, which can be me however a good signpost/guide for my thinking and acting. Naja, for a long time talks short sense, leaves again rests in-turns there outside, and on which beautiful things of the life to concentrate and to our hobby follow. Because it should be a hobby and no ballast.

Thread Information