Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 16 EUR (16%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Triple Dragon help

I have a new triple dragon reciever. It has the latest 8MB full image on it and beerman v10 added. It now gets only the free preview channels. I think it needs the Nagra 2 keys updated. Can someone point me to a how to or advice how I can do this. I found softcam.keys file for it but it is a registry type file and I'm lost on what tool to use to upload it or if this is even the correct file. I will owe someone a big favor for some advice. Thanks

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

You must update your keys use a ftp program connect to your triple find there var folder and copy paste my triple dragon key files but dont forget not all the emu plugins can open nagra2 for example on one image only radegast can open d+ on other image only evo and mgcamd not gbox and newcamd you can find all the triple emu images here download section

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Mach 1 , I appreciate the help with your reply. I have been trying to connect to TD with flash ftp using the IP # the router has given it but keep getting connection refused. I set the network settings in TD menu to built in ethernet with DHCA as I was told to do but no luck so far. Its been an all day fight to get this going to no avail so far. I know I'm close if I could just FTP it. Thanks

Thread Information