Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    192.168.0.1
    Posts
    107
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Eldsat.com - pays 10% sales commision


    times must be so hard for this shonky that he has to resort to MLM tactics, what goes around comes around - lol

  2. #2
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    THAILAND
    Posts
    295
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sawasdee View Post
    times must be so hard for this shonky that he has to resort to MLM tactics, what goes around comes around - lol
    Sawasdee
    You have been asked MANY times to state how you have personally been cheated by Eldsat etc but have never replied.
    Its quite obvious you have a greivance with him
    So why dont you
    PUT UP OR SHUT UP
    JOE SOAP

  3. #3
    canine consultant Expert
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    over the Hill, and down the road
    Posts
    1,318
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JOESOAP View Post
    Sawasdee
    You have been asked MANY times to state how you have personally been cheated by Eldsat etc but have never replied.
    Its quite obvious you have a greivance with him
    So why dont you
    PUT UP OR SHUT UP
    And if he does have a grievance, what pray tell does it have to do with you, little man,
    Your typical of the sort of person that no doubt supports our SHONKy friend, as soon as someone reports anything about your SHONKY mate, you jump up, with the same old tired lines of PUT UP OR SHUT UP. It might just be time you took your own advice and remained quite. And you could always mind your own business, but that's highly unlikely, for a SOCK PUPPET
    regards from OZ bassett

  4. #4
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    THAILAND
    Posts
    295
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post
    And if he does have a grievance, what pray tell does it have to do with you, little man,
    Your typical of the sort of person that no doubt supports our SHONKy friend, as soon as someone reports anything about your SHONKY mate, you jump up, with the same old tired lines of PUT UP OR SHUT UP. It might just be time you took your own advice and remained quite. And you could always mind your own business, but that's highly unlikely, for a SOCK PUPPET
    Yes Bassett
    PUT UP OR SHUT UP is getting old in the teeth,because you and Sawasdee have made this everybodys business with your crude,vile posts on RDI but when asked to state your grievence you crawl back into your Rat hole until you think its safe to come back out again.
    So we can now take it that you are just a pair of Bullshitters with NO SUBSTANCE to your
    ramblings.
    BTW "Little Man" (I Dont Think So)
    JOE SOAP

  5. #5
    canine consultant Expert
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    over the Hill, and down the road
    Posts
    1,318
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Your the one quoting put up or shut up it's your little one line catch phrase. As for vile and crude comments,, I think that agenda would suit you a lot better then it does me..

    You and your shonky mate seem to both have the trouble with the truth..

    And like all scammers your mate has refused over something like 5 years to admit an order was ever placed, or more importantly paid for. And this has happened time and time again. The reply is always the same.. no knowladge of an order or we don't know what your talking about, an order was never placed
    Then he simply disappears and allows his little sock puppets to do his talking for him.

    Or he attempts to sweet talk me with constant PM messages, about what he want's to give bribe me, in a half hearted way of shutting me up.
    He also has a history of doing that to other people as well. And like me it didn't work with then ether.

    But he always quotes, we allow COD , for people in Thailand, as he knows he's safe, and if he does the wrong thing, people will simply came after him.. but as far as the rest of us are concerned, If he can rip people off he will. And no-brained clowns like you, support him, as you think he's wonderful.. no doubt due to the fact, your his clone, or he plies you, like other simply minded gualable children with free bribes gifts.

    And the sad part of it, is he gets away with it time and time again, simply because he buy's his place on this forum , with donations or bribes, as a sponser. And the site owners turn a blind eye to it. As they simply treat him as a cash cow.
    And all the time good people are getting ripped of by this scammer

    Now little people like yourself and others the like of C-band, will jump to his defence, as you always do. With a load of bluster and bullshit, to proclaim
    how your mate master is Mr Wonderful

    And don't bother with the threats and insults. I've heard them all before by people who are a lot bigger, then you will ever be , little man
    regards from OZ bassett

  6. #6
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    436
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post
    others the like of C-band,
    Please leave him out of your ranting.
    U don't know C-band, I do and he is 10 times the man then you.
    He will not even resort to the type of language that u t using.
    Keep your beef with Eldsat.com

  7. #7
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    415
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Feel the serenity

  8. #8
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    THAILAND
    Posts
    295
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    Please leave him out of your ranting.
    U don't know C-band, I do and he is 10 times the man then you.
    He will not even resort to the type of language that u t using.
    Keep your beef with Eldsat.com
    You are right Wombat
    Bassett stalked C-Band for a long time with his Vile Crude post towards him.
    C-Band his the type of guy who would rather leave the forum than have to put up with
    Bassetts Warped mind.
    You understand why there is so much BADNESS in this world when you read the likes of Bassetts posts
    JOE SOAP

  9. #9
    canine consultant Expert
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    over the Hill, and down the road
    Posts
    1,318
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Truth hurt, does it..

    I'll tell you something , little man

    Don't dish it out if you can't take it..

    As for C-band, he's the bloke that got kicked of here

    http://www.thaivisa.com/forum

    Then he came crying to me, to get him reinstated, and when I did, he did the self same thing again, two days later. Antagonistic loudmouths like him never change. But I'm sure he told you all about that little episode, your his mate.
    regards from OZ bassett

  10. #10
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    436
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bassett View Post
    Truth hurt, does it..

    I'll tell you something , little man

    Don't dish it out if you can't take it..

    As for C-band, he's the bloke that got kicked of here

    http://www.thaivisa.com/forum

    Then he came crying to me, to get him reinstated, and when I did, he did the self same thing again, two days later. Antagonistic loudmouths like him never change. But I'm sure he told you all about that little episode, your his mate.
    yes, we all know that. that was on another forum
    u used 2 b a guy who helped a lot of people on many forums (fora?).
    something bad must have happened 2 u 2 turn in the piece of miserable s h i t you are now.

    ooops, i lowered myself 2 your standard.
    Have your beef with Eldsat.com

  11. #11
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    192.168.0.1
    Posts
    107
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    it's my money mate, the shonk are at it again, standby to hear another post office western union tales again.

  12. #12
    canine consultant Expert
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    over the Hill, and down the road
    Posts
    1,318
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    yes, we all know that. that was on another forum
    u used 2 b a guy who helped a lot of people on many forums (fora?).
    something bad must have happened 2 u 2 turn in the piece of miserable s h i t you are now.
    I would doubt you know the full story, and I'm not about to make the correct story public. Lets just say unlike here, that forum was awake to people like him.

    And I'm still the same bloke, But I'm getting sick of these scammers constantly ripping people off, and if I don't stand up and tell it the way it is who will

    What about I send you the file I have on these people, and you can take up the fight and I'll go back to exposing others, elsewhere. [ Please check your PM system, I've sent you a link. ] But we both know that won't happen, So I like to support people who have been ripped off. Is that such a bad thing.

    And now he's using Western Union, well that tells us everything, Nothing more needs to be said..

    DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THESE PEOPLE USING WESTERN UNION ''EVER''

    Bad things happen when good people sit back and do nothing.
    regards from OZ bassett

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top