Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Doha, Qatar
    Posts
    4
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Any HD free channel on Hot bird & nile sat ?


    I have Humax HD receiver and sony Full HD tv and i have dish on Hotbird and Nile sat but i am unable to watch any HD channel,please help/guide how to watch HD channels from Hotbird.

    Thanks
    Habib Leghari

  2. #2
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    98
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Magyar 2 HD @ 12130 H 27500 3/4
    DVBViewer 4.9.0.0; DVBDream; SmartDVB
    Technotrend S2-1600
    WinXP-SP3
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 GHz.
    ATI Radeon HD-4830 (ATI Catalyst 9.5)
    Memory: 2048MB DDR2
    MB:Intel DG43NB (Chipset G43)

  3. #3
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Doha, Qatar
    Posts
    4
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default no signal on this frequency

    Quote Originally Posted by fundom View Post
    Magyar 2 HD @ 12130 H 27500 3/4
    dear friend

    i check this frequency,on this frequency no signal is comming,plz help

  4. #4
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    get a legit subscription.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

  5. #5
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Saudi Arabia-The Kingdom
    Posts
    113
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by legharihabib View Post
    I have Humax HD receiver and sony Full HD tv and i have dish on Hotbird and Nile sat but i am unable to watch any HD channel,please help/guide how to watch HD channels from Hotbird.

    Thanks
    Habib Leghari

    I suggest you tune to Eurobird 9 @9 E. You can get 3 HD FTA channels there:
    3D Sat TV HD (test) @11747 H 27500 3/4
    Luxe TV HD @11804 V 27500 3/4
    FTV HD+6 @11804 V 27500 3/4 & @11881 V 27500 2/3


    Or, if you have money to spare, buy a Legit Subscription as what @boknoy_ph said.
    Last edited by dark_spirit; 27th October 2009 at 05:22.
    dreambox forever

  6. #6
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Saudi Arabia-The Kingdom
    Posts
    113
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by legharihabib View Post
    dear friend

    i check this frequency,on this frequency no signal is comming,plz help

    Magyar TV 2 HD is also in Eurobird 9 @9 E:

    Magyar TV 2 HD 11958 V 27500 3/4
    dreambox forever

  7. #7
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Doha, Qatar
    Posts
    4
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default euro bird


    Quote Originally Posted by dark_spirit View Post
    I suggest you tune to Eurobird 9 @9 E. You can get 3 HD FTA channels there:
    3D Sat TV HD (test) @11747 H 27500 3/4
    Luxe TV HD @11804 V 27500 3/4
    FTV HD+6 @11804 V 27500 3/4 & @11881 V 27500 2/3


    Or, if you have money to spare, buy a Legit Subscription as what @boknoy_ph said.
    dear friend can u tell me how to tune me to eurobird,i have to change the direction of hotbird dish?, can i get signal of eurobird at qatar ? from where and how i can get legal subscribtion?
    thanks for guidence
    habib
    Last edited by legharihabib; 30th October 2009 at 10:39.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top