Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default TFC is back to those who are expecting it.

It was exactly two months ago when everybody watching the hacked TFC Channels were disconnected because ABS-CBN transfered to ******. Then a commotion started from these viewers. It was then when I also advised these viewers not to be in tantrum because our insider-friends are doing all the best they can to be able to get again the TFC broadcast from its new site (I told them that they just wait from two weeks to two months for this to happen). Now, at last, it's here. For more details of this breaking news, kailangang tingnan nyo ang detalye dun sa forum na sinasabi nyo dati na wala kayong napapala. Kung hindi nyo alam, ay magtanung-tanong kayo sa mga nakakaalam.
    Fujitsu/Siemens, Intel Centrino 2.0GHz
    514 MB DDR, 80 GB HDD
    64 MB Radeon 9200, Dual Layer Multi-Drive DVD
    SkyStar USB, CAS Interface 3
    H-5400Z (2.08 Loader), ToH3.3_Hot(5.5)
    1.2 M Sat-dish, 3 LNB (AB3, Hotbird, Nilesat)

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: TFC is back to those who are expecting it.

Quote Originally Posted by hacksky
    It was exactly two months ago when everybody watching the hacked TFC Channels were disconnected because ABS-CBN transfered to irde*o. Then a commotion started from these viewers. It was then when I also advised these viewers not to be in tantrum because our insider-friends are doing all the best they can to be able to get again the TFC broadcast from its new site (I told them that they just wait from two weeks to two months for this to happen). Now, at last, it's here. For more details of this breaking news, kailangang tingnan nyo ang detalye dun sa forum na sinasabi nyo dati na wala kayong napapala. Kung hindi nyo alam, ay magtanung-tanong kayo sa mga nakakaalam.
    here we go again i told you members here are all civilized and educated so, we dont need to expect that to happen especially coming from you

if it does true "RDI-forum" the forum that you want to fit in will find its way in order to verify that matters and again which i am sure does not come from you and it will never will

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

for those pinoys living in saudi particularly in al khobar TFC rumors are spreading that TFC back again couple days ago. they were selling the box costing 300 SR w/out subs/card. can anybody confirm this?

l
    Bu Ru Hu Xue, Yan De Hu Ze
    Ton Zhou Gon Ji

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

NO WAY TALK ABOUT DUPE

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

I doubt this very much, but I love to be proven wrong on this!
    I have not seen on any board that Ir***o2 has been hack.

If it is too good to be true then it is!

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

TO SEE IS TO BELIEVE

Byte Stalker Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default rumors!

if it's true then it will caught like wildfire! if not it will just die down, rekindle again and again!

The more we learn things the more we hunger for more! That's human nature I guess!

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

... It was then when I also advised these viewers not to be in tantrum because our insider-friends are doing all the best they can to be able to get again the TFC broadcast from its new site (I told them that they just wait from two weeks to two months for this to happen). Now, at last, it's here...

if it is really your so-called "insider-friends" then tell us more, & i hope they're related about hacking satellites, not just gossiping rumors...

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

!

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

this guy is sick! why don't you just give us info base on your experience and not hear say!. and even in the forum that you're talking, some people are criticising you. are out of your mind, the advise you said on that forum is double the price if you subscribe legally to TFC. this guy is talking about card sharing. you're getting into my nerve!.

It was exactly two months ago when everybody watching the hacked TFC Channels were disconnected because ABS-CBN transfered to irde*o. Then a commotion started from these viewers. It was then when I also advised these viewers not to be in tantrum because our insider-friends are doing all the best they can to be able to get again the TFC broadcast from its new site (I told them that they just wait from two weeks to two months for this to happen). Now, at last, it's here. For more details of this breaking news, kailangang tingnan nyo ang detalye dun sa forum na sinasabi nyo dati na wala kayong napapala. Kung hindi nyo alam, ay magtanung-tanong kayo sa mga nakakaalam.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

and one more thing, your so called forum, its a cave forum! RDI was discussing card sharing even before TFC migrated to irdito. but in you forum its only now that you're discussing. where have you been. poor boy, naiiwan sa pansitan

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

naiwas sa kangkungan siguro.

@hacksky,

please, verify your news properly, otherwise, it will remain as such, only rumors. now, since it is in CAM distribution, it would be easy for the TFC officers to secretly purchase a sample of your cam, extract the subscription data and kill that specific card number detail. i just hope you and your insider guys can develop something like get the MK/PKO, that way, the true identity of the hacked card will not be known, unless they recall all the cards.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Uhhh...agh...outch...aray ko!bugbog sarado ka na @Hacsky. What's your comment on all those Manny Pacqiao punches. Reply ka naman...

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Maybe the TFC insiders he is refering to is Dong Puno ang Cez Drilon.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Dhongkoy
    Uhhh...agh...outch...aray ko!bugbog sarado ka na @Hacsky. What's your comment on all those Manny Pacqiao punches. Reply ka naman...
    that is what i'm telling you hacker boy.. you are not welcome here

Thread Information