Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default What Happend to Hum ,Masala and Style 360?

Hi,All
    Can any one tell me what happend to these channels (Hum,Masala and Style 360) on AsiaSat3 they are off last three hours here in Sydney?I spoke to all my mate in sydney same answer no signal, all others channels are ok .

Regards,

Shazi
    Last edited by shazi; 11th September 2009 at 14:38. Reason: Forgot to mention satellite name

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi All

I just found out about Hum Tv ,Masala And Style 360. So I just want to share this .These channels Tp freq and Symble rate will change from 13th of Sep 09 as they runing a slide on their live transmition.But now if you just change symble rate from 13600 to 13595 or 13590 you can watch these channel but after 13th of sep you have to put new frq and symble into your decoder. AsiaSat3s Hum Tv ,Masal and Style 360 New tp freq 4132 and symble 9200 pol H fec 3/4.

Regards,

Shazi

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by shazi View Post
    Hi All

I just found out about Hum Tv ,Masala And Style 360. So I just want to share this .These channels Tp freq and Symble rate will change from 13th of Sep 09 as they runing a slide on their live transmition.But now if you just change symble rate from 13600 to 13595 or 13590 you can watch these channel but after 13th of sep you have to put new frq and symble into your decoder. AsiaSat3s Hum Tv ,Masal and Style 360 New tp freq 4132 and symble 9200 pol H fec 3/4.

Regards,

Shazi

Thx for your update.Good work bro.i give u.,But don't drink it now.Please drink after the Ramazam.Ok?
    Stop Using Plastic Bags!
    Using 5R to Protect Our Green Planet
    Reduce,Reuse,Recycle,Reject & Return

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Hum , Masala ans Style 360 no signal again

Hi Guys

Any one knows what happend to these channel ?They have gone since yesterday(29-05-10) no signal . But funny thing is at some places these channels are coming ok , But i have checked 5 or 6 of my friends they told me they have no signal at all on these freq 4132 symbl 9200 pol H . If some knows pls let me know . I will appreciate your help.

Thanks

Regards,

Shazi

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

i also face same problem here in pakistan
    in our city Mian channu every one is facing
    same problems no signal we all find
    Naveed Aslam
    Pakistan

Thread Information