Iam a Newbie...
I want to have a device which connects to my PC and through which I can watch SATELLITE TV CHANNELS (FREE).
Now through this forum I came to knew, tht the device Iam looking for is SKYSTAR2 DVB PCI...
Please tell me about this DEVICE in detail... :-
0.How does this device works?
1.Where Can I get it? (Islamabad / Rawalpindi)
2.What is it's price ?
3.How many and which channels come on this Device.
4.How is the picture and sound quality.
5.Can I record programs?
Last but not least what kind of channels come on it ?
E.G does these channel comes:-
1.Fox channel (america)
4.Geo pakistan .... etc....
Please tell me about CHANNELS in detail also... ! (Better to give a list of channels)
Core2Duo 3ghz,3GB ram, 320GB HDDISK, VISTA 32bit ultimate editon....
Please reply in detail.
0. This device is a PCI card that has a tunner for DVB-S signal (just like any other TV Tunner for PC)
1. You should find this card at any store that sels satelite equipments.
2. In Europe this card costs 35 Euro, i don't know how much it costs in Islamabad.
3. You can receive all the channels from satelite (DVB-S channels, just like any other satelite receiver)
4. The picture and sound quality are great, depends what codecs do you use.
5. You can record channnels via DVB software (progDVB or DVB Viewer) you'll find there the record button (The format that you record is customizable, you have there various settings)
For a complete channel list u can check kingofsat.net.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)