PDA

View Full Version : help with dreambox script please

davidss1
4th August 2007, 07:24
hi,
i am trying to change the web browser audio selection preference.
at the moment i can have selection of 2 languages on the rca outputs,but,the browser preference is determined by a script in the settings menu.i wish english to be the default language on the browser,,so my thai family can listen to thai on the tv,but i can listen to english on my lan.at the moment it is opposite to that.
i know where to put the new script,but im not sure how to format the characters for the string.
i am trying this,, english#audio 1#thai#audio 2 will this work or do i need to close it with something? do i have the right information,spacings correct?is there a way to write it so either language can be selected at the browser?
help with this will be greatly appreciated,,dave

davidss1
4th August 2007, 09:22
hi,
at the moment i can have selection of 2 languages on the rca outputs,but,the browser preference is determined by a script in the settings menu.i wish english to be the default language on the browser,,so my thai family can listen to thai on the tv,but i can listen to english on my lan.at the moment it is opposite to that.
i know where to put the new script,but im not sure how to format the characters for the string.
i am trying this,, english#audio 1#thai#audio 2 will this work or do i need to close it with something? do i have the right information,spacings correct?is there a way to write it so either language can be selected at the browser?

after more experimenting,,the script and the preference setting i was trying to alter is for the main video/audio output,,and not the browser feed preference,,,can anyone enlighten me if what i am trying to do can be done,,,and how pls,,,thnx,,,dave

Daeng
4th August 2007, 09:33
hi,

so i am understand you want set English Audio of 1 and Thai Audio of 2 ??? from the True Move Channels this you must chance with one Channel Editor on Setings not on script

davidss1
4th August 2007, 09:39
so i am understand you want set English Audio of 1 and Thai Audio of 2 ??? from the True Move Channels this you must chance with one Channel Editor on Setings not on script
hi pii daeng,
i was told u r the expert for this ;),,,is ur recomendation for the LAN browser audio preference?or the main a/v output?

Gazduire Web si Inregistrare Domenii