PDA

View Full Version : Starsat Q&A--[Clones-Versions-Issues]-NEW!!!!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

jad_777
9th April 2007, 00:15
Dear emco83, i have starsat sr-x250cu,i found on internet an emulator using PIC microcontroller and eeprom, i can program it using gold wafer hex files,but it didnt work,the pics shows the card:

http://up.9q9q.net/up/index.php?f=RTp40Z7c5

do u have any idea on how to use fake cards?can i open encrypted channels using certain files by this card?

scrombi
9th April 2007, 18:13
dear , just press waiting boob then upload will start . ok

scrombi
9th April 2007, 18:26
I have SX 500D Ultra. I have been trying to upgrade software. I tried with simple uploader with last software 369 hrough cable 232. It simply says waiting for BOOB. Tha is it no other action.

Kindly advise the correct uploader, and software as well as where can I downloaded. Thanks.

My dear jadooghar
Just press waiting boob , it will start uploading, I don't know all users how they download, just press waiting boob too it will start.

linkin
10th April 2007, 10:10
pls help.. im a newbie... i have a unit sr-x4000d, i tried to upgrade using d files from satdw.com but nothing happens, it tooks me 24hrs waiting til it finish but no avail... on my cumputer screen it says "check serial port status" and on my stb the sign UPG is flashing. how long it will take to upgrade?

i have a strong signal, my dish is pointing at agila 146e. i have all the channels but all scrambled. i tried to input d new code manualy using dreamtv code but stil scrambled. EMULATION ERROR! appeard on the channel INFO. what should i do? plss help..

yan naing
10th April 2007, 15:04
Dear friend , plz. check on this thread and Mr.Emco can help u exactly. http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=45207&page=9

Thanks.

StarGate
14th April 2007, 07:43
Hello all,
TPS and french channels stopped working yesterday.

StarGate
14th April 2007, 12:13
tps ppl had again activated the RC6 (aka "tpscrypt3") in the via1 and AES encryption.
This is showing a black screen on the TV for ppl who used to watch illegaly.
the new encryption is now active and the "keyset" in the stream containing the encryption keys has changed in algorithm and encryption.
a modification been also made to the ECMs which means a new firmware is needed.
it appear that the time-stamp is still visible, only the keys were differently encrypted. this means there no possibility to have a bin or a auc (or keyset under all possible forms) valid for some days until it's decoded again.

gjawhar
14th April 2007, 13:03
pls help.. im a newbie... i have a unit sr-x4000d, i tried to upgrade using d files from satdw.com but nothing happens, it tooks me 24hrs waiting til it finish but no avail... on my cumputer screen it says "check serial port status" and on my stb the sign UPG is flashing. how long it will take to upgrade?

i have a strong signal, my dish is pointing at agila 146e. i have all the channels but all scrambled. i tried to input d new code manualy using dreamtv code but stil scrambled. EMULATION ERROR! appeard on the channel INFO. what should i do? plss help..

choose the right port you might be using port 1 on the loader screen
but the cable is connected to the port 2 on the back of your pc, then
check the port speed, it should be 11400 kps not less.

linkin
15th April 2007, 11:31
choose the right port you might be using port 1 on the loader screen
but the cable is connected to the port 2 on the back of your pc, then
check the port speed, it should be 11400 kps not less.

a big tnx gjawhar... problem solved:smile:
i can watch dreamtv chanels now by manually editing the codes.
my problem is i dont have daily internet access, we dont have net connections at home and where far from the city. dreamtv change thier codes about 3-6 times daily.
is there a chance that our unit become AU capable in dreamtv? hoping so...

StarGate
17th April 2007, 18:11
TPS working again but not AU.
Get TPS.bin here (ftp://www.dvb-upload.com/2007-04-17/Tps.Bin%2017.4.07.zip).

jad_777
18th April 2007, 13:45
Dear StarGate:
Does this TPS.bin works on starsat receivers, i have starsat sr-x250cu?

gjawhar
18th April 2007, 16:34
Hello STARGATE.

Do we have to upload tps.bin with each change of AES keys? How
frequently,it was normally changing. If it is each 2 days, it will be not a practical solution, for now at least. Noting that both Cabo & D+ are not
AU anymore on 4200D

StarGate
18th April 2007, 17:36
You should upload the tps.bin or the aes.key daily every 24h as the keys are changing, so far there no bin files with full keys but some are working.
That's the case as it was before the AU firm, guess in days there will be a new AU firm for the new encryption.
today's keys here. (ftp://www.dvb-upload.com/2007-04-18/TPS_OK_GBOX_AES_VIA_AES_Softcam_NewCamd_AES_Camd3. Keys_AES_TPSCRYPT2_OK.zip)

jembo
19th April 2007, 09:10
You should upload the tps.bin or the aes.key daily every 24h as the keys are changing, so far there no bin files with full keys but some are working.
That's the case as it was before the AU firm, guess in days there will be a new AU firm for the new encryption.
today's keys here. (ftp://www.dvb-upload.com/2007-04-18/TPS_OK_GBOX_AES_VIA_AES_Softcam_NewCamd_AES_Camd3. Keys_AES_TPSCRYPT2_OK.zip)

StarGate,

tps.bin are in most not working, is there a chance to get the tps channels back?

bliner
19th April 2007, 09:21
dear any clone softwarwe for starsat 1500d ultra super mk II

Chitrapriya
23rd April 2007, 08:18
My Receiver Starsat 200 CI allways hanging after load the tps auto update program SR-X200CI 7.00 E227 sgn from LiBYAN TEAM

Please someone send me a boot file for fix the problem of my receiver

Thanks in advance

StarGate
23rd April 2007, 10:03
My Receiver Starsat 200 CI allways hanging after load the tps auto update program SR-X200CI 7.00 E227 sgn from LiBYAN TEAM

Please someone send me a boot file for fix the problem of my receiver

Thanks in advance

Chitrapriya,

I have to say this, but... don't trust the Libyan team. Just get the firms from satdw.com

Chitrapriya
23rd April 2007, 14:37
Dear Star Gate
Thanks for your advise and also i need your help for fix the problem of my receiver Starsat 200CI Plus
It is all heppened after load the lybian team patch program
I lost the all channels data and receiver geting hang when i select the diseqc position at anteena setting and if i connect the anteena cable to without diseqc switch,also signal is showing Signal quality and signal strengh is allways zero
receiver was working perfectly normal before loading the lybian team software

Please suggest me how to fix the problem

koovery
23rd April 2007, 15:01
I am back to RDI.Cheers...

dodi
23rd April 2007, 15:18

WELCOME BACK MR KOOVERY we miss you a lot

Chitrapriya
23rd April 2007, 16:57
Dear KOOVERY
Welcome back to RDI
Please look at my post
Thanks

scrombi
24th April 2007, 09:54
Dear users.
is there any way to watch tps channels in any condition , it has been time to watch tps channels,

StarGate
24th April 2007, 16:00
Dear users.
is there any way to watch tps channels in any condition , it has been time to watch tps channels,

scrombi,

u can watch tps channels on some receivers that been firm updated for the new encryption. for srx550 still not out yet but guess it'll be in a couple of days.
guess koovery can give more info about that. welcome back koovery.
Get the tps.bin for today here (ftp://www.dvb-upload.com/2007-04-24/tps%2024%20-%2025.zip).

jembo
24th April 2007, 17:03
thx for the info StarGate.

StarGate
25th April 2007, 08:04
Dear Star Gate
Thanks for your advise and also i need your help for fix the problem of my receiver Starsat 200CI Plus
It is all heppened after load the lybian team patch program
I lost the all channels data and receiver geting hang when i select the diseqc position at anteena setting and if i connect the anteena cable to without diseqc switch,also signal is showing Signal quality and signal strengh is allways zero
receiver was working perfectly normal before loading the lybian team software

Please suggest me how to fix the problem

I suggest you restore factory settings, upload a proper firm from satdw - guess u made a backup b4 updating firms, no? -
this should work.

Chitrapriya
25th April 2007, 15:37
Dear Star Gate
I dId the factory restore setting and load the new software from satdw.com, but still same problem.
May be boot file can fix the problem,Please send me boot file for SR-X 200CI Plus V7.00

Thanks
Chitrapriya

scrombi
27th April 2007, 09:37
Dear Users,
Is there any way to watch tps channels in star sat 550d super, it has been time to watch those channels.

najmioman
27th April 2007, 09:38

Dear Mr Koovery,
could you plz guide wether the latest s/w of 24th april 2007 of sx 190d could be used for mediastar hitech normal

thanks

StarGate
28th April 2007, 08:02
Dear Users,
Is there any way to watch tps channels in star sat 550d super, it has been time to watch those channels.

scrombi,

there is a way but it's not working 100%.
get the daily tps.bin file and upload it to ur stb as u used to do before the AU.
if u're running on v369 it won't work so get teh V365, upload it with the daily tps.bin and watch.
But!! watching is not continuous, it'll freeze for some min from time to another but sometimes u can watch for 1 or 2 hrs.

scrombi
30th April 2007, 19:30
nowdays tps bin file is not working , even with ver 365 too in star sat 550d super or ultra.
why

kv4
2nd May 2007, 22:18
StarGate or Koovery,

I am wanting to buy a new Starsat receiver. Basic, no Cam. Could you please advise me which model will likely have the most frequent updates on satsw.com in the future?

Thank you very much.

kv4

StarGate
3rd May 2007, 08:00
StarGate or Koovery,

I am wanting to buy a new Starsat receiver. Basic, no Cam. Could you please advise me which model will likely have the most frequent updates on satsw.com in the future?

Thank you very much.

kv4

as it appears, it's models SRX 4xxx. Guess koovery got more info, we need him to poast something.

nomzayco
3rd May 2007, 12:27
New Software From Satdw.com Version 370

gjawhar
3rd May 2007, 16:31
Hello there.

D+ & cabo TV are not AU on starsat 4200d since a while. is it true ?
Is there any starsat model with working AU on Hispa ?

bob701
4th May 2007, 09:20
Hi Guys..

1.Is starsat recievers AU on latest version?

Answer is YES.But still incosistent.

2.Mostly the TPS channels are opening but freezing after one minute or two.Why??

First let me say about the common probelm of TPS-AES.They are having different user keys for the same management key with short life.First we(starsat) tried to decode using normal viaccess mechanism,and we were successful for getting the keys and channels got opened,but soon after some seconds the wrong user key will come and reciever software get confused and so,updating with the wrong one and channels get locked again,during that time actual key will get transmitted with TPS channel identifier.so,the reciever can continue to grab that key only if watching that specific channel(Orginal card have that time bounded channel identifier embedded)

3.What is that TPS-channel in which actaul identifier embedded for getting the reciever updated with origianl key which lasts 20 minutes??

Mostly it is random but,for starsat we have presently enabled this updation for Multivision channels.so if you people are looking for a key update which lasts the key life to 20 minutes,wait on that channel for an AU.Move to nay channel only after getting the actual key from this frquency.

4.What about future models? This is last solution with no stability??

Ofcourse NO.We are trying to get the CH identifiers so that our recievers can AU the actual key from any TPS channel and also to make it faster so that viewing cannot interrupted.

Thanks Guys
:) :) :)
10x any way we all know that u do the best :beer:

sotvan2
5th May 2007, 00:26
TPS package is available and auto update on starsat 550 !!! get 370 and upgrade your receivers by this link (http://www.satdw.com/).
It's working and wonderful !

StarGate
5th May 2007, 08:54
It's working indeed.
Enjoy watching.

StarGate
5th May 2007, 08:58
10x any way we all know that u do the best :beer:
bob701, this post is very old (19-08-2006), guess u've joined recently this forums, there been a lot of updates later on.

scrombi
5th May 2007, 10:17
Dear users,
Ver 370 for star sat 550d super has error thats why they have deleted from website, may be new update will come soon hopefully.

koovery
5th May 2007, 15:47
as it appears, it's models SRX 4xxx. Guess koovery got more info, we need him to poast something.

3200 Ultra is still better and stable.

koovery
5th May 2007, 16:12
Dear users,
Ver 370 for star sat 550d super has error thats why they have deleted from website, may be new update will come soon hopefully.

All can get the latest from
http://www.depo.gen.tr/

StarGate
5th May 2007, 18:41
3200 Ultra is still better and stable.
thx Koovery, we've been waiting any post from u.

kv4
6th May 2007, 22:59
Koovery,

I am wanting to buy a new Starsat receiver. Could you please advise me which model will likely have the most frequent updates on satsw.com in the future?

Thank you very much.

kv4

yan naing
7th May 2007, 18:39
I think 550D is more update than other.Sorry for interruption Mr.Koovery.

Regards.

emco83
7th May 2007, 19:49
or 4000,4200,5100 models

emco83
7th May 2007, 19:53
Dear users,

dear scrombi i give you the new sw with tps auto
click here http://sharebigfile.com/file/161826/20070505-STARSAT-SR-X550D-V411-The-First-SUPER-rar.html

wbinodkr
7th May 2007, 20:53
click here http://sharebigfile.com/file/161826/20070505-STARSAT-SR-X550D-V411-The-First-SUPER-rar.html
Dear emco83
many many thanks 4 ur timely effort.

kv4
7th May 2007, 20:55
thank you emco, yan and stargate

wbinodkr
8th May 2007, 03:52
Dear emco83
sorry this sw can't open dream pakage at agila2 through dynasat F1.

nomzayco
8th May 2007, 13:04
what is the best version for starsat 550d that is auto-update for dream tv naybody knows please share us thnaks

dodi
8th May 2007, 13:08
friends new ver 371 of 550 and 650 super and ultrafrom satdw.com today

koovery
8th May 2007, 14:45
Hai Guys

Download 550D Ultra-Super

http://www.orbitfiles.com/download/koovery

koovery
9th May 2007, 14:06
Visit.......

Newly updated our website with all details guys...

http://www.satsw.com/demo/index.asp

Enjoy..Koovery is back....

StarGate
10th May 2007, 10:56
Koovery, glade you're back.

dodi
10th May 2007, 11:10
Visit.......

thanks koovery for the new life of starsat receivers

emco83
11th May 2007, 15:51
Visit.......

this site dont have any sw

koovery
12th May 2007, 12:15
this site dont have any sw

Dear Emco..

Are you still in darkness my friend??? We have a reguler update site for starsat at www.satdw.com . We build www.satsw.com to help our users with doubts for the different models,information about models etc and also it contains the base software for all models....

Here many people asking for the best model to buy..So we build that site with all informations!!! Are you still a break dance singer dear???

StarGate
12th May 2007, 16:32
can anyone confirm that tps is au on 3200?

koovery
12th May 2007, 18:38
can anyone confirm that tps is au on 3200?

Dear it is autorolling on keys.You have to update it with latest from satdw or have to use last tps.bin.

afridij
13th May 2007, 18:07
I Have SR X-250Cu and not able to view TPS. Can anyone one help to know how to watch it and also the software I need including loader or anything.
Thanks

yan naing
13th May 2007, 19:40
I Have SR X-250Cu and not able to view TPS. Can anyone one help to know how to watch it and also the software I need including loader or anything.
Thanks

Plz. check on www.satdw.com

Thanks

afridij
13th May 2007, 19:56
I have the satdw software latest in the receiver but still cant see TPS. Also there is only one file. Please help someone. Once again just to inform my receiver is SR X-250CU
Thanks

roozbeh412
14th May 2007, 10:04
Is tehre any way to edit the rom.bin file in starsat 550?
I have seen many patches which are not the official starsat software but they are working

yan naing
14th May 2007, 19:08
Is tehre any way to edit the rom.bin file in starsat 550?
I have seen many patches which are not the official starsat software but they are working

Yes u can edit with hex workshops.

Regards.

dampylli
16th May 2007, 16:44
Can anyone help me how to input the keys of DCW in STARSAT X220CI. This receiver does not have keys section for DCW, maybe i need to download new software or something. The last version i downloaded did not have that key input possibility.

jackliang
24th May 2007, 12:12
Dear koovery,

Can Starsat sr-x3200 use official card of Dream TV in 146AGILA?

Thanks,
jack

read
26th May 2007, 15:09
hey guys

i have an srx4200, and i would like to upload a custom satellite list using an .sdx file, but i dont know what programme to use, in the receiver manual it says " you must use the application that comes with "tele-satellite" magazine in order to succeed loading the sdx file

any help please

gjawhar
1st June 2007, 16:28
Hi all.

Do anyone of you for 4200 have the auto roll on hispasat active?
if yes,where the soft is located?

I don't have it since awhile. Each day I have to manually update
D+ & CABO keys.

yokohama32
2nd June 2007, 04:27
hi koovery ,man i have ECHO SAT S70 RECEIVER, I WANNA KNOW THIS RECEIEVER IS CLONE OF WHAT TYPE AND FROM WHERE CAN I GET THE LAST FTA THANKS A LOT

scrombi
3rd June 2007, 19:42
Respected Users,
New software for Star sat sR-X550D ver 372 not working for tps , is it tps software ? if yes then why it is not working or opening tps channels?

scrombi
4th June 2007, 18:49
ear users,
Ver 372 is for adding frequencies of star utsau and zee smile and dd urdu in NSS6 95 and ver 373 is for tps channels, enjoy watching tps channels.

StarGate
5th June 2007, 08:01
Tested, V 373 is TPS AU.

bushfirewalker
9th June 2007, 23:38
sirs,

what are the other channel packages that 4200 can open (except for TP$)? i have read somewhere that eurosport international and discovery channels (all from hotbird) are cracked wide open with this STB.

can anyone confirm this please... thanks!

michaeltomjim
17th June 2007, 08:27
Greetings friends from around the world, my name is tj from the philippines, and was just wondering if someone can help me use my sat device, i can only get 4 chanels, others have the $ sign? does that means its a pay per view ch.? how can i watch other channels? im using agila2 sat. can someone teach me how to aim for the satelite the right way?
hope someone from the group can enlighten me.
thanks and peace to all
tj

majidpsh
28th June 2007, 10:29
Starsat 1500D Super Problem after Software Updating
-----------------------------------------------------------
Friends,
Help pls. on my Starsat sr-x1500d super I updated the receiver software available on www.satsw.com .
Before software updating, reciever was working.Then after the download, No display on front panel of Sr-x1500d super.Only red light for power and Ornage Light for Signal is showing. Please help me to restore my Starsat. I don't know how. And what files to be needed. Pls. solve my problem.

Thanks in advance

MAJID KHAN

scrombi
28th June 2007, 10:49
Starsat 1500D Super Problem after Software Updating
-----------------------------------------------------------
Friends,
Help pls. on my Starsat sr-x1500d super I updated the receiver software available on www.satsw.com .
Before software updating, reciever was working.Then after the download, No display on front panel of Sr-x1500d super.Only red light for power and Ornage Light for Signal is showing. Please help me to restore my Starsat. I don't know how. And what files to be needed. Pls. solve my problem.

Thanks in advance

MAJID KHAN

Dear , either ur stb chip is damaged or u go to www.satdw.com and download ur software from there and connect ur rs232 cable in ur stb and then start uploading and then insert plug of ur stb in switch( besure insert plug of ur stb after pressing uploading or start) then check if it starts uploading the ur stb will work if not it means ur stb chip is damaged and u have to go to market and buy new chip.

dom06
28th June 2007, 22:41
The following models of star sat are available in my city, I request the experts to suggest a good model good for today & future updates.

1200 D
1400 D
4000 D
230 CU
30 CU Ultra
3200 CU ultra

Thanks

dom06
1st July 2007, 00:29
Also today Ive seen SRX 6200 CU

scrombi
5th July 2007, 10:10
Dear ,
Biss key for kbs world on intelsat 7/10 at 68(pas 7/10)is working on star sat sr-550d ultra. which is
12 3A BC 08 45 6D EF A1 (3913 V 6510) EACH RECEIVER HAS ITS' OWN PROVIDER BUT STAR SAT DOES NOT NEED PROVIDER AND ID , JUST TO INSERT CODE AND CHANNEL WILL OPEN.

kariminia_0006
9th July 2007, 09:38
does starsat 4000 support fbox protocol completely and working good?

mtiqbal
14th July 2007, 12:55
I have following quries:-
1. Do I need to download keys also after upgrading SRX-250CU with the latest release available on stadw.com or keys are built in with the firmware.
2. How to open key code menu so that I can manually update some keys.
Thanks

ztiel
17th July 2007, 11:37
Hi guys,
Im new to this site. I have starsat srx 1800D super and I want to access the code section. Can anyone guide me how to do it?

Thanks

dom06
20th July 2007, 17:49
I have following quries:-
1. Do I need to download keys also after upgrading SRX-250CU with the latest release available on stadw.com or keys are built in with the firmware.
2. How to open key code menu so that I can manually update some keys.
Thanks

Hi guys,
Im new to this site. I have starsat srx 1800D super and I want to access the code section. Can anyone guide me how to do it?

Thanks

Try the following
1. Parental lock - 2958 - menu
2. Parental lock - 3453 - menu
3. Menu - 1234
4. On your rcu 9339
5. Menu installation - last line -1234

Hope one of the above helps

TITMF
22nd July 2007, 10:01
Hi everybody,

I just update my Startsat XR D 550 Ultra with the new soft version 3.73 (using first ID Truman because the old firm was sonysat 9500). The firm is working fine, but TPS channels are stil scrambled. This soft version wasn't an AU ??

Do I need to do something else ?

Thanks for your help

TITMF

mtiqbal
22nd July 2007, 13:26
Can some one explain why Multivision-5 is not working on my Starsat SRX-250 CU receiver?.

ztiel
23rd July 2007, 08:02
Hello dom06,

I have tried your instructions but nothing worked. Any other way to access the code menu? My startsat SR X1800D SUPER sofware version=S2.3.1, and hardware version= H03.

Thanks

dom06
23rd July 2007, 10:38
Hello dom06,

I have tried your instructions but nothing worked. Any other way to access the code menu? My startsat SR X1800D SUPER sofware version=S2.3.1, and hardware version= H03.

Thanks

Try doing a search on this forum for more options after that you can try here (http://www.satsw.com/demo/contactus.asp)
Some STB do not have manual emu. Or try here (http://www.funfiles.ws/forumdisplay.php?f=298)

gasth404
24th July 2007, 12:27
Hi
Last version soft for my Starsat 3500 super in satdw is 374. But problem with this not working premiere and cabo. TPS and other public known encrypt channels working. Last soft version with line for cabo is L364 but with this is no TPS. Get somebody working N2 provider 4801 (4901 Cabo) with new versions soft of starsat. In new soft for cabo in menu is'nt 4901.
??
Any ideas - is this possibly add manually new lines?

scrombi
26th July 2007, 14:07
Hi everybody,

I just update my Startsat XR D 550 Ultra with the new soft version 3.73 (using first ID Truman because the old firm was sonysat 9500). The firm is working fine, but TPS channels are stil scrambled. This soft version wasn't an AU ??

Do I need to do something else ?

Thanks for your help

TITMF

Dear , if u successfully upgraded ur receiver ver 373 then u have to do the following to watch tps channels, just keep on any tps channel and turn off ur receiver with remote then turn on it the a message will appear like data is updating, wait for few seconds then ur channel will open, some times on tps channel ur receiver will hang but don't worry it will be auto off and on.

tazaday
29th July 2007, 23:43
Greetings friends from around the world, my name is tj from the philippines, and was just wondering if someone can help me use my sat device, i can only get 4 chanels, others have the $ sign? does that means its a pay per view ch.? how can i watch other channels? im using agila2 sat. can someone teach me how to aim for the satelite the right way?
hope someone from the group can enlighten me.
thanks and peace to all
tj

if you got a signal thats from 70 to 80 then its in a good position.but for the $ sign the channels are encrypted or not a free channel.try to load your receiver with a software that has an auto update. but for now i guess starsat support don't have an updated software for the auto update. am also using starsat 3100 but am using the manual input code software so that i can still see those encrypted channels.

sidnoor
1st August 2007, 10:17
Dear All,

I have just received the SRX3100 CU super from my friend who left Doha for good. I tried to set up the STB, its asking for password when I press Menu.

Firstly, How can I reset password ?

Secondly, What are the primary steps that I have to do to update the sowtare v374 and which software to use.

Can I start watching the channels after upgrade or do I have any other steps to follow.

All your help is highly appreciated.

Noor

dom06
2nd August 2007, 11:37
Dear All,

I have just received the SRX3100 CU super from my friend who left Doha for good. I tried to set up the STB, its asking for password when I press Menu.

Firstly, How can I reset password ?

Secondly, What are the primary steps that I have to do to update the sowtare v374 and which software to use.

Can I start watching the channels after upgrade or do I have any other steps to follow.

All your help is highly appreciated.

Noor

Noor,
please do a search before requesting, you may find more than 1 answer, try this

Try the following
1. Parental lock - 2958 - menu
2. Parental lock - 3453 - menu
3. Menu - 1234
4. On your rcu 9339
5. Menu installation - last line -1234

Hope one of the above helps

Starsat official sites for support are here (http://www.satdw.com/menu.asp)with loader & software,also this (http://www.satsw.com/demo/receivers/conditionalaccess.asp)
Please post your feedback

SEEME
2nd August 2007, 21:29
Thanks. I just bought SR-X5600D and couldn't access the key code menu. 9339 works.

Best regards

harifoz
5th August 2007, 00:11
Guys
can We manually enter keys on starsat srx190D super?

thanks

SEEME
5th August 2007, 15:20
Hi! new SW's are available on Starsat support site. anyone can confirm what's new?

SEEME
5th August 2007, 20:04
Help!!! What seems to be the problem? I have downloaded the update from satdw.com for my receiver SR-X5600D but the message says - IDENT CHECK FAILED!

Anyway, the model id of my receiver from system info is TRUMAN_5119_HOUSE and the patch I am trying to download is starsat_5119_star_emu_2.3.84_all.dld

Thanks for your help.

SEEME
6th August 2007, 09:53
OKEY! I just found out. Its the software of Truman 1000 which is currently in my SR-X5600D. I have to download all the sw from truman support to realize that.

So, I guess i need to use ID Truman in order to patch my receiver with its sw from satdw.com

Anyway, anyone can confirm what's new to the latest sw dtd 3 Aug from satdw.com since truman is working with tps 100%.

Thanks

dom06
8th August 2007, 14:22
OKEY! I just found out. Its the software of Truman 1000 which is currently in my SR-X5600D. I have to download all the sw from truman support to realize that.

So, I guess i need to use ID Truman in order to patch my receiver with its sw from satdw.com

Anyway, anyone can confirm what's new to the latest sw dtd 3 Aug from satdw.com since truman is working with tps 100%.

Thanks

Same problem with previous update

SEEME
8th August 2007, 16:21
Thanks dom06. May I know what kind of problem is that? Im still curious to know which one is better or if they are the same.

regards,

SEEME
8th August 2007, 20:41
Cant load ID_Truman

dom06
8th August 2007, 20:45
Thanks dom06. May I know what kind of problem is that? Im still curious to know which one is better or if they are the same.

regards,

@SEEME
SRX5600D & SRX6200 CU use the same software, my box is fine with factory software so not really trying to update it.

harifoz
9th August 2007, 06:15
Try doing a search on this forum for more options after that you can try here (http://www.satsw.com/demo/contactus.asp)
Some STB do not have manual emu. Or try here (http://www.funfiles.ws/forumdisplay.php?f=298)

HI all
how to update starsat SRX 1800D?
are they have 2 model SRX-1800D and SRX 1800D Super?
thanks

SEEME
9th August 2007, 07:55
@SEEME
SRX5600D & SRX6200 CU use the same software, my box is fine with factory software so not really trying to update it.
Thanks dom06. Unfortunately, when I bought my receiver, its already patched with truman sw. I tried loading ID_Truman but no success. I learned that it must clear the raw flash first before I can load it with original Starsat Software.

regards,

harifoz
10th August 2007, 15:33
HI all
how to update starsat SRX 1800D?
are they have 2 model SRX-1800D and SRX 1800D Super?
thanks

any answer with this questions?

SEEME
10th August 2007, 22:37
I gather that Starsat receivers has different ways to update depending on its models. After reading through this thread, I thought I should use ID_Truman for my SR X5600D to clean the existing sw before loading the new one. I even read that to try and try loading ID_Truman until successfully loaded which I did exhaustedly. Then some advised to try IRD Tool which I did with no success.

So, I though I should try changing COM port and eureka! the new sw from satdw.com loaded overwritting Truman 1000 sw. It transferred the new sw, then erased the flash then reprogram the flash. I didn't thought that the problem "IDENT Failed" is due to COM Port (or maybe its RS232 cable?)

Now, its opening Showtime. My advise if you didn't get answer to your question is to consider all possibilities. Thanks

regards,

satpal123
11th August 2007, 09:29
Hi friends

I want 2 know how i can edit the Keydata of Starsat 3000CU STB. I uploaded the Keydata file from STB to PC but its not readable in notepad!

So is there any editor by which i can append more keys.

Thanks
Regards
Satpal

SEEME
12th August 2007, 10:20
Hi! I just want to know the difference between these two softwares for SR X5600D (Starsat). I am experiencing occasional freezing on Showtime channels with _5119_star_emu_2.3.91_all.dld and I am hesitant to try truman_5119_house_net_2.3.92_all.dld since it will reprogram the flash and I am not sure if its worth all the effort of making every settings and preferences all over again.

Thanks

xtian001
13th August 2007, 09:20
Star Sat 4000D

Can the 4000D open Showtime out off the box or do I need to install/flash it with a software/firmware?

Where can I find these and any step by step instructions please?

Can the Star Sat 550D open Showtime as well?

xXx

gjawhar
13th August 2007, 11:35
Still hearing about software for 4200D autoupdate & autoroll, but since
more than 4 months , no soft for 4200 is autoupdating D+ or cabo
is that right? or there is something to do to let the receiver autoupdate
the keys (some key sequence for ex.). I always have to manually update
D+ & Cabo keys. TPS OK SHOWT OK AR*OK POLSAT NOT OK

SEEME
13th August 2007, 12:48
Hi, gjawhar. Are you experiencing occasional freezing on Showtime or maybe its the signal from my side?

Thanks

SEEME
14th August 2007, 23:35
Mmnn...after downloading "truman_5119_house_emu_2.3.92_MergeDld.dld" which I got from Crosat.org the problem which i am getting from the software from satdw.com is solved. Even some channels which has low signal becomes clear.

What also puzzles me is the software from "http://www.tmsatsw.com/tm-1000/download.HTM" which is supposedly original truman always fails during the update. It stops at 41% during erasure of flash.

just for your info...

dampylli
16th August 2007, 16:52
I saw that we can enter some new keys for IRDETOlike for SHOWTIME etc but my receiver SRX220CI has no IRDETOprovider at all. Also it does not have DCW Provider. How can i slove this. Is there any software or where can i get it. THANKS

scrombi
21st August 2007, 18:13
I saw that we can enter some new keys for IRDETOlike for SHOWTIME etc but my receiver SRX220CI has no IRDETOprovider at all. Also it does not have DCW Provider. How can i slove this. Is there any software or where can i get it. THANKS

dear , if show time code continues on sat then star sat will release new software . wait for some time.

jim
21st August 2007, 21:09
Hi,
How To Enter The Keys Via Remote Into Sr-x-1200d Super. Is There Any Password For That?

StarGate
25th August 2007, 09:35
Hello all,

I've been off from this forum for sometime and now am reading around that starsat receivers are opnening Showtime channels! is this correct?
Can someone update me with some info pls: which models, how...?
my receiver is srx550.
thx.

scrombi
25th August 2007, 09:59
What is new key for fox tv serbia in hotbird sat.

nomzayco
25th August 2007, 10:15
F 377D1FFF 00 1234569CABCDEF67 ;FoxTv
F 377D1FFF 01 1234569CABCDEF67 ;FoxTv

rajashery
25th August 2007, 11:24
dear go on the channel secret story wait 2 mint. and off your receiver and on it on this channel and wait 2 mint TPS will be opened. I checked last night. on france 4 it is not working but 10796 secrect story it is working. check and report

thanks
rajashery

rajashery
27th August 2007, 19:59
dear on starsat version 373 is auto rolling TPS its for your information

shaktoo
2nd September 2007, 02:37
Hello all,
I have a reciever by name of Powersky 15000 Multi....i dont know anything else about it...please can anyone help me to identify which software will it use ... i think i need to update its firmware but i dont know with which as i think its a clone running ARION software...please if anyone has info or could guide me where to go...will be very grateful...i need a small guide for which programme eg FlashFXP etc to use for flashing with RS 232 and how to edit etc etc..please i am beginner ist time know nothing... but have flashed other cable reciever before...please help...

scrombi
4th September 2007, 19:27
F 377D1FFF 00 1234569CABCDEF67 ;FoxTv
F 377D1FFF 01 1234569CABCDEF67 ;FoxTv

Dear These keys are old and not working now, if there is new key available then I am asking about it.

satpal123
5th September 2007, 19:51
Dear These keys are old and not working now, if there is new key available then I am asking about it.

FoxTv has left Hotbird..so no use now

thanx

pfloyd
5th September 2007, 21:45
Hi guys!
Can you tell me if DigiTv is open on Starsat SR_X550D? Thanks.

dugizul
12th September 2007, 00:58
I have above stb with following info

h/w ver 3.10
model id E124

which s/w should i use;

http://www.satdw.com/viewdownloads.asp?name=1-SR-X120D_SR-X130D_SR-X150D&main=group4

1. Download FTA_1M.zip 610.62 KB 6/17/2007
2. Download SR-X120_130_150_070207_2m.zip 688.72 KB 2/7/2007
3. Download SR-X120_130_150_2m_010207.zip 688.75 KB 2/1/2007
4. Download SR-X120_130_150_V7_070207.zip 682.58 KB 2/7/2007
5. Download SR-X120_130_150_V7_new_010207.zip 682.57 KB 2/1/2007

thxs

StarGate
22nd September 2007, 11:34
Guys, heard the showtime pack in opening with starsat receivers 4xxx, is it correct? can anyone confirm it?

dom06
22nd September 2007, 11:55
Whats the solution!
Truman software for 5119 box software(SRX 6200CU & SRX 5600 D) with truman 1000 box ID.
The latest soft ware at satdw says ident check failed
From tmsatsw the software loads but after 80% hangs then erases flash but does not complete it.
This has happened many times before, so what is the solution? Can starsat or truman experts comment on this?

dodi
22nd September 2007, 16:01
hello friend vew ver 377 for sr-x 550d,650,3500

koovery
22nd September 2007, 20:52
Whats the solution!
Truman software for 5119 box software(SRX 6200CU & SRX 5600 D) with truman 1000 box ID.
From tmsatsw the software loads but after 80% hangs then erases flash but does not complete it.
This has happened many times before, so what is the solution? Can starsat or truman experts comment on this?

First load the dump flash and then try truman.Modified flash sometime cannot verify ident in its onload.

koovery
22nd September 2007, 20:54
Guys, heard the showtime pack in opening with starsat receivers 4xxx, is it correct? can anyone confirm it?

It was correct,now key is creating flickers and decryption fails,We are working on it to fix and find a constant word.

dom06
22nd September 2007, 23:34
First load the dump flash and then try truman.Modified flash sometime cannot verify ident in its onload.

Hi Koovery,
Long time since you have been around, good to see you post:D, I have written to starsat support but no reply, appreciate your help with the following.

1) What is dump flash?
2) Where can i get it, from please guide me.
3) Does it require any specific loader?

Thanx in advance

georgekamal
22nd September 2007, 23:45
Hi Koovery,
Long time since you have been around, good to see you post:D, I have written to starsat support but no reply, appreciate your help with the following.

1) What is dump flash?
2) Where can i get it, from please guide me.
3) Does it require any specific loader?

Thanx in advance
dom, did u checked ur pm? u got the answer there!

dom06
22nd September 2007, 23:51
Thanks for the link George, I appreciate it, as mentioned before rapidshare stinks & its is asking me to wait 2 to 4 hrs for a 1MB file.
As Koovery mentioned I need the dump flash please any one help.

StarGate
23rd September 2007, 16:32
It was correct,now key is creating flickers and decryption fails,We are working on it to fix and find a constant word.

thx koovery, please let us know when it's working. Does work also with 550?
keep the good work.

dom06
23rd September 2007, 23:58
Hi George, Koovery & friends!
Got my flash dump from tmsatsw for my box with truman id 1000.
As it is a bin file can I use the same loader or there is there a specific loader for this purpose. If yes can someone give me the link to the dump loader please.

Thankx

ajnaabi
24th September 2007, 14:25
Dear dom06
can u explained me what is the flash dump file?and why we have use it in our receiver's?is it any useful thing?because i have starsat550d super that way i asked u friend!help me if u explained me.

dom06
24th September 2007, 21:31
Whats the solution!

Dear dom06
can u explained me what is the flash dump file?and why we have use it in our receiver's?is it any useful thing?because i have starsat550d super that way i asked u friend!help me if u explained me.

Hai Ajnabi,
the above explains it, and you need to use flash dump only if you face the above probs OK.

georgekamal
24th September 2007, 22:15
Hai Ajnabi,
the above explains it, and you need to use flash dump only if you face the above probs OK.
actually...flash dump needs , jtag or lab tool to upload it in to the flash ic of ur box..but in ur case don't try it .....cozed some hardware version may varie ..so
here its ur software with another link (http://www.MegaShare.com/279500)

dom06
25th September 2007, 12:36

Koovery,
As it is a bin file can Hovbutt MFC loader be used to load the flash dump?

George,
I downloaded the file from the link you gave & will let you know about the result after I try the same.

koovery
10th October 2007, 14:37
Now ART and Showtime OK with starsat SRX 4000,4200,5000,5200D models.
Enjoy guys..

jad_777
15th October 2007, 11:50
i have starsat sr-x250cu, it automatically updated the polsat key, and all polsat channels opened, but after i update the latest software from satdw, it closed. any new keys for polsat?

mtiqbal
15th October 2007, 12:36
Dear Mr. Koovery

What about Starsat SRX-250CU?. The latest release on satdw.com dated 29-9-2007 is not enabled for ART & SHOWTIME.

Thanks

StarGate
15th October 2007, 17:03
Now ART and Showtime OK with starsat SRX 4000,4200,5000,5200D models.
Enjoy guys..

thx koovery, is there a new software for that? no new software on satdw and satsw!
what abt the the 550?
thx.

georgekamal
17th October 2007, 16:20
dear star sat experts....how i can send key via pc in to my starsat1mb receiver?
thankx and regards-george

StarGate
17th October 2007, 18:37
dear star sat experts....how i can send key via pc in to my starsat1mb receiver?

srx650ci 1mb??

georgekamal
17th October 2007, 19:08
srx650ci 1mb??
no, its a fta and actually its a "megabox 1mb " receiver and its working with starsat550 1mb software with starsat550 remote..so may b its a clone of srx-550? (http://www.satdw.com/downloads/group2/1-SR-X550D/20050502_silver_SR-X550D_PLUS_1M_V146.zip)

StarGate
17th October 2007, 19:51
New software for SRX 4000 4200 5000 5200 models on satdw.
SRX4000 showtime ok

StarGate
19th October 2007, 19:46
New software for SRX 4000 4200 5000 5200 models on satdw.
SRX4000 showtime ok

Channels Scrambled again!

pooriap
26th October 2007, 11:04
Hi,

I accidently load my reciver sr-x30cu with a wrong software via a usb. now even after I reset to defult i can't get rid of the software and also I don't have the usb menu anymore.

does anyone know how to fix this problem ?

Thank you

dugizul
26th October 2007, 19:48

h/w ver 3.10
model id E124

which s/w should i use;

http://www.satdw.com/viewdownloads.asp?name=1-SR-X120D_SR-X130D_SR-X150D&main=group4

5. Download SR-X120_130_150_V7_new_010207.zip 682.57 KB 2/1/2007

thxs

Hello Koovery,

Assist on above because i don't want to flash my stb if anything goes wrong.

thxs

scrombi
1st November 2007, 17:03
what does in ver 377 have for star sat 550 d super in www.satdw.com , I mean in ver 337 for star sat what channels for and which satellite this is for.

FATMIR-CUPI
3rd November 2007, 17:23
HI TO ALL.
PLEASE CAN SOME ONE HELP ME WITH MY STARSAT 6200? I HAVE SW OF TRUMAN IN MY RECEIVER,AND NOW I CAN NOT TURN BACK SW OF COMPANY. WHEN I TRY TO UPLOAD I GET THIS INFO:IDENT CHECK FAILED.

http://www.sat-mac.info/images/Infusion/misc/progress.gif

dodi
3rd November 2007, 18:55
HI TO ALL.
PLEASE CAN SOME ONE HELP ME WITH MY STARSAT 6200? I HAVE SW OF TRUMAN IN MY RECEIVER,AND NOW I CAN NOT TURN BACK SW OF COMPANY. WHEN I TRY TO UPLOAD I GET THIS INFO:IDENT CHECK FAILED.

http://www.sat-mac.info/images/Infusion/misc/progress.gif

my friend first download the ID TRUMAN then download the software you want it should work.

koovery
3rd November 2007, 22:46
Watch India-pak cricket on Neo sports...All Pehla,ART,Showtime channels now open with starsat......

scrombi
4th November 2007, 17:43
It looks to me that in ver 377 on www.satdw.com for star sat is for adding keys for show time channels on nile sat. may be i am wrong but i guess that is is for nile sat keys.

rajput49
5th November 2007, 19:33
I Have Starsat 2200 Ir And Dont Know How To Feed Keys In To It.anyhelp

dugizul
6th November 2007, 04:00

h/w ver 3.10
model id E124

which s/w should i use;

http://www.satdw.com/viewdownloads.a...0D&main=group4

5. Download SR-X120_130_150_V7_new_010207.zip 682.57 KB 2/1/2007 .

Please anyone?

thxs

dodi
6th November 2007, 06:58
I Have Starsat 2200 Ir And Dont Know How To Feed Keys In To It.anyhelp

my friend go to menu press 1234 or 0000 the key window will open edit the keys thats all

rajput49
6th November 2007, 19:48
where i can find keys for pehla and showtime keys on the forums are more digits than what is space in receiver.plz

dodi
7th November 2007, 06:59
where i can find keys for pehla and showtime keys on the forums are more digits than what is space in receiver.plz

i dont know about your receiver but just check the ****** keys if there is id for showtime yo can put the keys cut into two pairs ie eight by eight 06 and 16 i think

rach7
7th November 2007, 12:54
HI everyone,
is it possible 2 change a GI 8005D TO AN X220CI WITHOUT A PROBLEME .IF SO,SHOW ME HOW...
YOU KNOW GUYS,EVERYONE IS ENJOYING D+ AUTO;PREMIERE... AND WHO HAD 8005D NO ... NOT FAIRE ...SO HELPE ME PLZ..:dots:

rach7
8th November 2007, 09:39
hi,
no one wants 2 helpe me ... strange, i have heard nice things about these forum...but know perhaps i'll change my mind ......:kicking:

gjawhar
10th November 2007, 00:47
hi to all.

there is a new firmware for starsat 4200 on satdw dated 8-11-07
but labeled " for super only" what that means?
it also includes a new loader & 2 bin files of different names
which one to use? & what this new soft is for?

If any one knows, let me know please. I am afraid of spoiling something
in my STB.

THANKS.

GF6800
10th November 2007, 22:11
hi

How can i get SRG swiss to work on SR X-1200D super ??
even with the new update the issue has not been solved
any help will be appreciated

bianconeri
11th November 2007, 15:45
Hi all,
Need help.

Have starsat SR-x650Ci ultra containing Software version 2.1.369, hardware 1.6.001 and loader 2.1.001. Would like to watch TPs and premiere.

I downloaded file 20070921_SR-X650CI_V377_ultra from sat.dw and run file Simple upload 2M. Tried various configurations com 1,2,3,4 etc, STB switched off and ON etc. but progress bar always remained 0%. STB was always disconnected from TV and connected to PC with RS232 cable.

Can anyone suggest me any help.
Thanks in advance

dodi
11th November 2007, 16:16
Hi all,
Need help.

Have starsat SR-x650Ci ultra containing Software version 2.1.369, hardware 1.6.001 and loader 2.1.001. Would like to watch TPs and premiere.

I downloaded file 20070921_SR-X650CI_V377_ultra from sat.dw and run file Simple upload 2M. Tried various configurations com 1,2,3,4 etc, STB switched off and ON etc. but progress bar always remained 0%. STB was always disconnected from TV and connected to PC with RS232 cable.

Thanks in advance

1-is your RS cable is ok?
2-is it config. 2-3,3-2, 5-5 ?
if both are ok then download the software again

marcda
11th November 2007, 23:26
Hi Did you get any help on this as I'm facing the same issue, I tried uploading bot but didn't work, there is Casdata.ini file with the new loader where I have to insert my Nagra2 Boxkey and RSA, any idea how to get them?

weasel00602
12th November 2007, 04:01
i need a bin in the area of north america the most resent tha has the satellite echo star 7 ,8,10 and what loader to use for this box .please

StarGate
12th November 2007, 17:32
Hi all,
Need help.

Thanks in advance

are you using a usb to serial converter? this aint working with some stbs n u need a direct serial port.
also the serial port might configured as port 9, 12 or else in your hardware configuration... check it first, if so, chage it to port 1,2,3 or 4 and try again.

StarGate
12th November 2007, 17:35
Watch India-pak cricket on Neo sports...All Pehla,ART,Showtime channels now open with starsat......

koovery, can u pls tell us how to upload the latest software for starsat 4000, details if possible. thx.

bianconeri
16th November 2007, 20:04
Thanks for your help. I managed to load the new firmware. Still need to see how it works now. Up to now i can see D+, Polsat and TPS but cant at the moment see Premiere. Also i dont know where to enter the keys for the ORF and SRG packages

gjawhar
20th November 2007, 12:09
Hi guys.

How could i know if my 4200D is super or not. The newest available software
of 18/11 on satdw is for super version only.

Thanks a lot

scrombi
29th November 2007, 18:13
How may we watch Inxtc channel of hotbird sat frequency 10853 in Star sat sr-x550d super , I mean what codes and where to put them .

pisi15
3rd December 2007, 22:52
hello

i have StarSat SR-3200CU Ultra , how can update ?

Thnx

StarGate
5th December 2007, 10:40
hello

i have StarSat SR-3200CU Ultra , how can update ?

Thnx

Get the latest software for your stb from satdw.com and upload it via the serial port.

StarGate
5th December 2007, 11:00
hi to all.

there is a new firmware for starsat 4200 on satdw dated 8-11-07
but labeled " for super only" what that means?
it also includes a new loader & 2 bin files of different names
which one to use? & what this new soft is for?

If any one knows, let me know please. I am afraid of spoiling something
in my STB.

THANKS.

Check it again, there is a new bin file dated 11/30
please try and write a feedback (showtime n ART on nilesat).

georgekamal
5th December 2007, 11:32
i have one starsat receiver with crypto embedded...info says as follows...
profile id:38E,profile release:2, version:1,image id:1F, loader ver:1.20....my question is whats the real model number ? or which starsat software is capable to this box?
and whats the master password for this box?

almajdal
7th December 2007, 17:11
Dear Friends,

i have star sat x 4000 and since i bout i did not update it or upgrad it, i have good idea of doing soo in other type of recivers such as metabox 1, but in this star sat i fail to do so, can any one kindly guide me to the difference between updating it and upgrading it? and how to enter the codes for this reciver, how to udate the software? and if we update the software will it include the keys for the coded channels

thanks and best regrads

scrombi
9th December 2007, 09:08
now enjoy Inxtc channel in star sat 550d super or ultra , just download tool keyeditor from www.satdw.com and then upload softcam file with edior in star sat and enjoy inxtc channel in star sat

messi-starcom
11th December 2007, 02:16
can i convert my receiver to any other ??
like truman - sonysat - .............
thank you

dodi
11th December 2007, 07:13
can i convert my receiver to any other ??
like truman - sonysat - .............
thank you

friend what receiver you have?model

messi-starcom
11th December 2007, 23:46
friend what receiver you have?model
sorry ....... i forget tell you ...
i have sr-x3100cu ultra
and i want to convert it to truman ........ can i ? :angel:

scrombi
13th December 2007, 09:02
sorry ....... i forget tell you ...
i have sr-x3100cu ultra
and i want to convert it to truman ........ can i ? :angel:

I think u should not convert it in truman bcoz sta sat have good softwares and comes very soon than others.

messi-starcom
15th December 2007, 00:34
I think u should not convert it in truman bcoz sta sat have good softwares and comes very soon than others.
my friend ........
are you sure there is a new software will come soon ?
bcoz i want to see premiere channels

scrombi
15th December 2007, 12:22
my friend ........
are you sure there is a new software will come soon ?
bcoz i want to see premiere channels
Dear, then why r u waiting for, got to www.satdw.com and upload keyeditor file , then go www.dvb-upload.com/index.php and check latest premier softcam and upload it through keyeditor and enjoy.

messi-starcom
16th December 2007, 01:56
Dear, then why r u waiting for, got to www.satdw.com (http://www.satdw.com) and upload keyeditor file , then go www.dvb-upload.com/index.php (http://www.dvb-upload.com/index.php) and check latest premier softcam and upload it through keyeditor and enjoy.
ok .......
i will try it tomorrow and then tell you
good time :lolsign::lolsign:

messi-starcom
17th December 2007, 00:14
Dear, then why r u waiting for, got to www.satdw.com (http://www.satdw.com) and upload keyeditor file , then go www.dvb-upload.com/index.php (http://www.dvb-upload.com/index.php) and check latest premier softcam and upload it through keyeditor and enjoy.
i have bad news ... the premiere still not working ..
just the promotional channel is working .
do you have any idea about it ?
thank you

scrombi
18th December 2007, 08:55
i have bad news ... the premiere still not working ..
just the promotional channel is working .
do you have any idea about it ?
thank you

Dear in given page www.dvb-upload.com/index.php there are lot files comes every day and premier key softcam file is also availbale , refresh that page every time u will get premier key file also, ok

messi-starcom
22nd December 2007, 00:58
Dear in given page www.dvb-upload.com/index.php (http://www.dvb-upload.com/index.php) there are lot files comes every day and premier key softcam file is also availbale , refresh that page every time u will get premier key file also, ok
still not working ........
do you know any good receiver open it and i can convert 3100 cu ultra to it ?
thanx;-)

refresh
25th December 2007, 19:36
Salam 2 All,
dear my brother send me satarsat SR-1500D super from dubai..its software ver date is 2003.
i tried very much to update its software, whish get from www.satdw.com along with uploader.but when i start to do procedure...progress Bar doest work up to 5 min.... I also try to press start buton then plugin power plug,, but ALL in vain....ANy body will help me to update my STB,, as it also have old channel list also..( + how to open code menu.)
Thnaks

danfos
26th December 2007, 18:09
hi and thanks for reading well im a total newbie to this so go easy on me lol

my brother in law has just moved to england from france and bought a SR-X1200D the problem he has is he wants to watch the TPS channels
could anybody tell me if this is possible and how

thanks a lot dan

StarGate
27th December 2007, 09:17
hi and thanks for reading well im a total newbie to this so go easy on me lol

my brother in law has just moved to england from france and bought a SR-X1200D the problem he has is he wants to watch the TPS channels
could anybody tell me if this is possible and how

thanks a lot dan

go to satdw.com, select your receiver model and download the lastest file, unpack n use the easyupgrade.exe to upload the bin file to ur receiver via the serial connection.
there is a readme file too.

refresh
29th December 2007, 10:54
Salam 2 All expert,
dear my brother send me satarsat SR-1500D super from dubai..its software ver date is 2003.
I tried very much to update its software, whish get from www.satdw.com along with uploader.but when i start to do procedure...progress Bar doest work up to 5 min.... I also try to press start buton then plugin power plug,, but ALL in vain....ANy body will help me to update my STB,, as it also have old channel list also..( + how to open code menu.)
Thnaks

elg3ne
2nd January 2008, 05:46
Hi, I have the same SAT of yours. My Sat is working perfectly with auto update from dream.
I use Ulta.

Just 1 porblem, before I can get all the channels of dream (52 channels) right now I only have 32 channels. Anyone can help? Im using L367 right now.

Thanks

Dear ALL EXPERT & MASTER MEMBERS,

Good morning / good afternoon / good evening To you all.
Do you have any s/w for nagra 1 / autoapdate that I can used
for star-sat srx 550d super or ultra ?

because this is the type of stb that I have in my home in the Phil.

refresh
2nd January 2008, 11:39
Salam 2 All expert,
I tried very much to update its software, whish get from www.satdw.com along with uploader.but when i start to do procedure...progress Bar doest work up to 5 min.... I also try to press start buton then plugin power plug,, but ALL in vain....ANy body will help me to update my STB,, as it also have old channel list also..( + how to open code menu.)
Thnaks

I think that All our senior members have leave the forum for some days..Or They don't want to talk about (may be Useless) thread.

lnerys
2nd January 2008, 16:38
hi. everyone I'm in Taji Irak US Military I bough a Starsat 1500 and is conected to hot bird sat but i don't know what happen with it but it dosen't want to give me strng just it give me quality i I know something is wrong with it. It supose to give strng and then quality. So, I need help. Can sombody can tell me something about it? what is the problem.

scrombi
7th January 2008, 10:01
Dear Users,
Which star sat model software can I download in ( DBOX 9900 FTA ), I tried 550d super and ultra both but no succeed.

dambun
9th January 2008, 01:22
hi pals...
I have a Starsat SRX 150D Plus

Is there anyone who can help me finding the latest packages usable for upgrading my receiver? Ofcourse, I should mention that I'm not looking for official versions available at satdw.com or ..., but I'm looking the latest AutoUpdate version.

Also, where can I find the latest complete softcams?

can anyone give me any hints/links???

I would be grateful...:)

StarGate
12th January 2008, 09:19
hi pals...
I have a Starsat SRX 150D Plus

Is there anyone who can help me finding the latest packages usable for upgrading my receiver? Ofcourse, I should mention that I'm not looking for official versions available at satdw.com or ..., but I'm looking the latest AutoUpdate version.

Also, where can I find the latest complete softcams?

can anyone give me any hints/links???

I would be grateful...:)

U van get the softcams from www.dvd-upload.com (http://www.dvd-upload.com)
for the latest srx 150d, well.. just get the latest files from satdw.com

StarGate
12th January 2008, 09:22
well first if u have 550 with 367 u should update to 377, get the latest softcam from www.dvb-upload.com (http://www.dvb-upload.com) but i wont garantee for nagra!

Hi, I have the same SAT of yours. My Sat is working perfectly with auto update from dream.
I use Ulta.

Just 1 porblem, before I can get all the channels of dream (52 channels) right now I only have 32 channels. Anyone can help? Im using L367 right now.

Thanks

StarGate
12th January 2008, 09:26
hey scombi, ixtc chnannet isnt opening, if u have a softcam that work for inxtc channel upload it pls or send the link for it.
thx.

now enjoy Inxtc channel in star sat 550d super or ultra , just download tool keyeditor from www.satdw.com (http://www.satdw.com) and then upload softcam file with edior in star sat and enjoy inxtc channel in star sat

scrombi
13th January 2008, 12:58
hey scombi, ixtc chnannet isnt opening, if u have a softcam that work for inxtc channel upload it pls or send the link for it.
thx.

Dear U mentioned link of softcam file urself and still asking , but today at the moment this channel is stopped, but u may check again www.dvb-upload.com/index.php and also www.chris40sat.com where become member and look for latest files with transporder latest too and some oyher files.

scrombi
13th January 2008, 13:02
Can Any 0one tell me whcih star sat model software may I upload in DBOX 9900 FTA, in 8800 star sat 550d super software can be download but in 9900 I don't know , any one plz

yan naing
13th January 2008, 13:58
Can Any 0one tell me whcih star sat model software may I upload in DBOX 9900 FTA, in 8800 star sat 550d super software can be download but in 9900 I don't know , any one plz

Before u do anything , u need to save ur Flash in save place.So that u can revert back to ur old software anytime.

Just a suggestion.

scrombi
13th January 2008, 15:36
Before u do anything , u need to save ur Flash in save place.So that u can revert back to ur old software anytime.

Just a suggestion.,
Dear,
Don't u have any isdea which receiver software may I upload in DBOX 9900 FTA .

yan naing
13th January 2008, 16:39
Dear,
Don't u have any isdea which receiver software may I upload in DBOX 9900 FTA .

Sorry M8 bcoz. I haven't any of this DBox to test.Sorry again.

Regards.

scrombi
13th January 2008, 16:52
Sorry M8 bcoz. I haven't any of this DBox to test.Sorry again.

Regards.
Thanku for replying and could u plz tell me which country are u from,

yan naing
13th January 2008, 17:09
Thanku for replying and could u plz tell me which country are u from,

Dear I'm from Myanmar.

StarGate
14th January 2008, 09:09
thx. ok, i mentioned the link but just wanted a working KEY file for inxtc channel.

Dear U mentioned link of softcam file urself and still asking , but today at the moment this channel is stopped, but u may check again www.dvb-upload.com/index.php (http://www.dvb-upload.com/index.php) and also www.chris40sat.com (http://www.chris40sat.com) where become member and look for latest files with transporder latest too and some oyher files.

scrombi
14th January 2008, 13:18
thx. ok, i mentioned the link but just wanted a working KEY file for inxtc channel.

Dear, u may get softcam file which include inxtc codes , tps codes , polsat codes, srg codes and other pakages ocde in this file

koovery
16th January 2008, 11:30
Hi Guys

PEHLA and ART back on starsat recievers[4000,4200,5000,5200]

Made It ....

dodi
16th January 2008, 11:35
Hi Guys

Made It ....

not only these models but also on 650 , 550 d super and ultra too, with softcam download

scrombi
16th January 2008, 17:58
Hi Guys

Made It ....

First of all Thanku Mr. koovery that u r back, where have u been and secondly where is phela package is available, I know art package is available in nile ssat but I don't know about phela package

koovery
16th January 2008, 19:09
First of all Thanku Mr. koovery that u r back, where have u been and secondly where is phela package is available, I know art package is available in nile ssat but I don't know about phela package

The Encryption sequence is same for both dear..The key for ART will work for PEHLA also.With PEHLA you can watch Indian Hindi channels like SONY,MAXa nd NEO Ten sports,Zee TV etc etc.

yan naing
16th January 2008, 20:41
Bro.Koovery , welcome back to RDI . :D

dom06
18th January 2008, 09:26
Hi Koovery
What is Truman share or TM share
How is the procedure to set up on STB & PC, please advice

refresh
22nd January 2008, 14:57
i m trying from many days.. but all in vain..I have -starsat SR-X1500D SUPER MKII reciver ,sent by a friend from dubai...but i am unable to update its software,, nor know what are its clone softwares..it stb shows software of 2003.. plz help me...i mentioned that i have already tried satdw.com..to load its software but progress bar doesnt apear...i have null modem cable+ starsat 550d super, which work better.. but not -starsat SR-X1500D SUPER MKII..

or have any idea about clone software..(model+website etc)
Thanks

scrombi
24th January 2008, 15:53
The Encryption sequence is same for both dear..The key for ART will work for PEHLA also.With PEHLA you can watch Indian Hindi channels like SONY,MAXa nd NEO Ten sports,Zee TV etc etc.
Dear , which satellite phela package is available.mention the name of satellite.

adonis
25th January 2008, 01:38
i m trying from many days.. but all in vain..I have -starsat SR-X1500D SUPER MKII reciver ,sent by a friend from dubai...but i am unable to update its software,, nor know what are its clone softwares..it stb shows software of 2003.. plz help me...i mentioned that i have already tried satdw.com..to load its software but progress bar doesnt apear...i have null modem cable+ starsat 550d super, which work better.. but not -starsat SR-X1500D SUPER MKII..

or have any idea about clone software..(model+website etc)
Thanks

my dear you can get IDTRUMAN 201 from truman site that is ***tmsatsw.com
first download the id truman software then download the latest software starsat 550d(***satdw.com)

TOOL 201 to change sw model for starsat without loss data
file 201 is not a real sw
its a tool used as a transit procedure when u want to change current sw model to other model such as from super to bright OR SONYSAT ETC
loaded as u load any sw
no data loss:chann stayelsbut notic only when go back u will loss dch
so for safe :
use backup restore options
u will find it in sestem setting menu as follows
first befor load new sw make abackup
then load new sw then make restore
and all ill come back as saved

adonis
25th January 2008, 03:42
my dear you can get IDTRUMAN 201 from truman site that is ***tmsatsw.com
first download the id truman software then download the latest software starsat 550d(***satdw.com)

TOOL 201 to change sw model for starsat without loss data
file 201 is not a real sw
its a tool used as a transit procedure when u want to change current sw model to other model such as from super to bright OR SONYSAT ETC
loaded as u load any sw
no data loss:chann stayelsbut notic only when go back u will loss dch
so for safe :
use backup restore options
u will find it in sestem setting menu as follows
first befor load new sw make abackup
then load new sw then make restore
and all ill come back as saved

but i dont beleve is there any software avalible or clones for this STB (starsat SR-X1500D SUPER MKII)

refresh
25th January 2008, 17:42
but i dont beleve is there any software avalible or clones for this STB (starsat SR-X1500D SUPER MKII)

thanks bro. for reply..
but i cant finf IDTRUMAN 201 from site...
2ndly its originaly software is available on stdw.com,,,
but as i said it doest work to download in reciver

adonis
25th January 2008, 20:03
thanks bro. for reply..
but i cant finf IDTRUMAN 201 from site...
2ndly its originaly software is available on stdw.com,,,
but as i said it doest work to download in reciver

you cann finde IDTRUMAN 200 its for starsat
2 quesqion:how you say the software its avalible on satdw.com (but its old software)

download (save) first the sw on your PC here:
http://###.satdw.com/viewdownloads.asp?name=SR-X1500D_SUPER_MKII&main=group6

thene download the loader here:
http://###.satdw.com/viewdownloads.asp?name=LOADER&main=group6

open the folder (loader) klick aplication and then will open the loader ,browse the folder (software) where you download on your pc then klick START wait untill the proces its 100%

BUT BEE CEREFULLE DONT YOUSE ANOTHERE SW

euthanasia
27th January 2008, 14:54
hello,
would you send me the link for that flash dump file for starsat550d super,

and any info on compatible clones for 550d super

thank u

scrombi
27th January 2008, 17:43
hello,

thank u
New and latest softwares form here
http://www.satdw.com/viewdownloads.asp?name=1-SR-X550D&main=group2

u may get star sat 550d super files with key editor form here

http://www.satdw.com/viewdownloads.asp?name=8-Tools&main=group2

yan naing
27th January 2008, 18:32
hello,

thank u

U can also use the Flsh Dump of Dynasat Silverbox Plus , II and F1 files in SRX 550D.Which u can download in JTAG SECTION of this forum.

Regards.

refresh
28th January 2008, 12:40
you cann finde IDTRUMAN 200 its for starsat
2 quesqion:how you say the software its avalible on satdw.com (but its old software)

download (save) first the sw on your PC here:
http://###.satdw.com/viewdownloads.asp?name=SR-X1500D_SUPER_MKII&main=group6

thene download the loader here:
http://###.satdw.com/viewdownloads.asp?name=LOADER&main=group6

open the folder (loader) klick aplication and then will open the loader ,browse the folder (software) where you download on your pc then klick START wait untill the proces its 100%

BUT BEE CEREFULLE DONT YOUSE ANOTHERE SW

dear as u mention before that NO original or any clone software is not availabale for this STb..then i told that at satdw.com(which link u mention) is available..

2nd--i use this method but progress BAR doesn;t appear nor completed after several minutes..and my problum was exactaly that..i cant download software from pc---STB..

may any body tell me about any clone software for this STB.(starsat SR X1500D_SUPER_MKII

nga.shwe
29th January 2008, 07:45
I use Ulta.

Thanks

hi bro.(elg3ne) u say problem that 52 ch down to 32ch in dreamsat isn't? actually that isn't problem. That's a plan of dream-satellite which available 32ch ( I mean this package(agaila2 ku) contains 32 & I think everyone can't effort it. ok.
thank bro.:ok:

paskee
30th January 2008, 18:50
hi!!
I would like to know, if which latest release of starsat reciever, can be used to open dream(agila2), before i used 550cx but not available right now!! thanks

euthanasia
31st January 2008, 15:54
thank u, i am greatful,

shai547
2nd February 2008, 10:17
Hi all,
any body can help how to decode the eurosport france on hotbird? i have Starsat 550D ultra? its coming for few seconds and got scrumbled again.

StarGate
2nd February 2008, 12:44
Hi all,
any body can help how to decode the eurosport france on hotbird? i have Starsat 550D ultra? its coming for few seconds and got scrumbled again.

Get the latest firmware for the 550 from satdw.com n upload to ur stb via the serial port.

It also seems that the TPS channels are scrambeled again! can anyone confirm it too?

regards to all.

scrombi
2nd February 2008, 17:52
Get the latest firmware for the 550 from satdw.com n upload to ur stb via the serial port.

It also seems that the TPS channels are scrambeled again! can anyone confirm it too?

regards to all.`Yes tps is stopped on star sat 550d and wait for new software or softcam file or tps bin file , which is att
www.dvb-upload.com/index.php
www.chris40sat.com
(get free membership from here and upload)

scrombi
2nd February 2008, 17:55
I have star sat 550d ultra receiver , I am trying to search channels, though it shows good signals of all satellites of frequencies but does not search any channel auto or manual, what would be the reason,

refresh
3rd February 2008, 17:30
dear as u mention before that NO original or any clone software is not availabale for this STb..then i told that at satdw.com(which link u mention) is available..

2nd--i use this method but progress BAR doesn;t appear nor completed after several minutes..and my problum was exactaly that..i cant download software from pc---STB..

may any body tell me about any clone software for this STB.(starsat SR X1500D_SUPER_MKII

STILL WAITING

StarGate
3rd February 2008, 21:24
I have star sat 550d ultra receiver , I am trying to search channels, though it shows good signals of all satellites of frequencies but does not search any channel auto or manual, what would be the reason,

it happened once with me. which firmware r u using?
i solved it by downgrading to an older firmware, searched for channels, backup, firmware upgrade, restore.
try also to remove the channel lock, or search satellites one by one.
hope this helped!

dodi
4th February 2008, 06:52

yeah my friend its happend with me too , its because of wrong software upload ,download its own software and your reveiver will work well

scrombi
4th February 2008, 09:07
yeah my friend its happend with me too , its because of wrong software upload ,download its own software and your reveiver will work well

It has it's own software in www.satdw.com

dodi
4th February 2008, 09:57
It has it's own software in www.satdw.com

thats good try to upload again, sure its because of software, sometime we did not notice its for ultra or s-ultra

scrombi
5th February 2008, 14:34
New software released for star sat users for tps channels enjoy.
www.satdw.com

tomultra
5th February 2008, 19:08
www.satdw.com

affirmative...what surprises me is the version of newly released ultra_s software...it is L301.... many many thanks to all of you guys n more power to you.

StarGate
7th February 2008, 21:23
www.satdw.com (http://www.satdw.com)

yep, it's working as good as the previous one.

dugizul
25th February 2008, 16:06
Hello guys,

there are two softwares for this model at www.satdw.com v2.08 & v1.41;

1.SR-X1200DSuper&1400DSuper_V1.41-2008-2-22.rar 917.4 KB 2/23/2008 12:39:08

2.SR-X1200D&1400D_V2.08-2008-2-22.rar 918.79 KB 2/23/2008 12:38:31 AM

which should I use for my stb ,currently it has s/w ver;1.41 dated 29/04/06 and my loader version is 3.03.

thxs

dugizul
26th February 2008, 11:18
Hello guys,

there are two softwares for this model at www.satdw.com v2.08 & v1.41;

which should I use for my stb ,currently it has s/w ver;1.41 dated 29/04/06 and my loader version is 3.03.

thxs

Here are also the h/ware details;
1.CONEXANT CX24138-14A
2.FLASH SST 39VF1601
3.20 PIN JTAG

THXS

dampylli
26th February 2008, 19:23
Please Help Me Anyone, How Can I Input Cw And Max Tv Keys On Starsat Sr X220ci, It Has No Such Providers To Input Keys. I Downloaded New Version Two Days Ago From Satdw But Still No Such Providers Except Nagra, Mediaguard, Viaccess, Betacrypt, Crypto And Biss. What To Do Please Help Help!

Rockclimber
27th February 2008, 15:17
Please kindly help me. . . .

I downloaded the latest update for receiver Starsat SR 550D Ultra, but when I try to open prior to download to my receiver, the error happened and saying the "Lzssdll.dll" is not installed so, i cannot complete downloading the latest update to my receiver.

What happen? and what I have to do?

Please kindly help me. . . . . PLEASEEEEEEEEE

Regards to all

Rockclimber

mestep
27th February 2008, 16:42

I downloaded the latest update for receiver Starsat SR 550D Ultra, but when I try to open prior to download to my receiver, the error happened and saying the "Lzssdll.dll" is not installed so, i cannot complete downloading the latest update to my receiver.

Regards to all

Rockclimber
Hi Guys,
could you help me? I have a receiver Star Sat SR-X4100CU where can find the software to update it. igot the one found in http://www.satdw.com/ but after 2 minutes the receiver hung up and I had to disonnect it from the power alimentation.
What do you suggeste?
thanks

StarGate
29th February 2008, 23:47
Hi Guys,
could you help me? I have a receiver Star Sat SR-X4100CU where can find the software to update it. igot the one found in http://www.satdw.com/ but after 2 minutes the receiver hung up and I had to disonnect it from the power alimentation.
What do you suggeste?
thanks

I used to have such receiver and this problem was happening a lot so u need to switch off n on the receiver from the back. found no solution for it, sorry.

StarGate
29th February 2008, 23:52
Hello guys,

there are two softwares for this model at www.satdw.com (http://www.satdw.com) v2.08 & v1.41;

thxs

the second one.

StarGate
1st March 2008, 00:02

Regards to all

Rockclimber

this file should be in the same directory of the uploader, google for it, doenload it n copy it into the same directory.
normaly it's coming within the zip file, so guess ur zip file is corrupted, try download it again or download another version n copy it.
hope this helped.

mestep
1st March 2008, 12:16
I used to have such receiver and this problem was happening a lot so u need to switch off n on the receiver from the back. found no solution for it, sorry.

Thanks,
Which one is the better to use:
DownloadNameFile SizeDateCreatedFile Type1. Download (http://www.satdw.com/downloads/group10/8-SR-X4100CU/20080205_SRX4100_V182_RE.zip)20080205_SRX4100_V182 _RE.zip 1105.27 KB 2/9/2008 2:59:57 AMZIP2. Download (http://www.satdw.com/downloads/group10/8-SR-X4100CU/SR-X4100CU_131207.zip)SR-X4100CU_131207.zip 1138.22 KB 12/12/2007 11:04:28 PMZIP
Back (http://www.satdw.com/menu.asp)Download
Acrobat Reader (http://www.satdw.com/downloads/acrobat.rar)
[/URL]Download
WinRaR (http://www.satdw.com/downloads/rar.exe)[URL="http://www.satdw.com/downloads/CABLE_PIN_CONECTION.zip"]Cable Pin
Connection (http://www.satdw.com/downloads/rar.exe)Guide To
Download (http://www.satdw.com/downloads/How_to_Use_eMUpgrade.zip)

StarGate
2nd March 2008, 15:25
Thanks,
Which one is the better to use:
DownloadNameFile SizeDateCreatedFile Type1. Download (http://www.satdw.com/downloads/group10/8-SR-X4100CU/20080205_SRX4100_V182_RE.zip)20080205_SRX4100_V182 _RE.zip 1105.27 KB 2/9/2008 2:59:57 AMZIP2. Download (http://www.satdw.com/downloads/group10/8-SR-X4100CU/SR-X4100CU_131207.zip)SR-X4100CU_131207.zip 1138.22 KB 12/12/2007 11:04:28 PMZIP
Back (http://www.satdw.com/menu.asp)Download (http://www.satdw.com/downloads/acrobat.rar)
Acrobat Reader (http://www.satdw.com/downloads/acrobat.rar)
Download (http://www.satdw.com/downloads/winrar.rar)
WinRaR (http://www.satdw.com/downloads/winrar.rar)Cable Pin (http://www.satdw.com/downloads/CABLE_PIN_CONECTION.zip)
Connection (http://www.satdw.com/downloads/CABLE_PIN_CONECTION.zip)Guide To (http://www.satdw.com/downloads/How_to_Use_eMUpgrade.zip)
Download (http://www.satdw.com/downloads/How_to_Use_eMUpgrade.zip)

always upload the latest version.

Gazduire Web si Inregistrare Domenii